bulk head pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulk head pad

being winter doin bits and bobs to the rs thought i would repair the bulk head pad repaired and painted looked mint...... put it up a height in the kitchen went to move it yesterday and guess wot its now in 2 bits someone dropped it put it back and said nowt.......... kids who,d have them

Originally posted by 69-johny-rs-07 View Post
    .......... kids who,d have them

*Edited*

Comment

little sods john, gutted mate eh!
      sigpic

Comment

And it does'nt always get easier.

Last night I caught my son cleaning his car using a large bowl that my wife uses to prepare salad in.

Comment

young johny waiting for his grilling

WHO WAS IT??????
          sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Gutted son

not easy to get another these days !

Comment

someone dropped it put it back and said nowt.......... kids who,d have them

We have spent the last 3 years trying to find out what has happened to half of our cats' tail, and they still won't own up to it!......................and it has cost me £140.00 for the vet to fix the remaining half of tail.

Nobody ever prepares you for all this in life!

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000EXPRESS View Post
                someone dropped it put it back and said nowt.......... kids who,d have them

We have spent the last 3 years trying to find out what has happened to half of our cats' tail, and they still won't own up to it!......................and it has cost me £140.00 for the vet to fix the remaining half of tail.

Nobody ever prepares you for all this in life!

glad someone else has got little terrors, im saying little mine are 13, 15, 16 little gets now

Comment

Originally posted by richard wilson View Post

well they look well happy I blame the parents you know

Comment

anyway no one feel sorry for me and want to donate there,s

Comment

one of mine dropped my lg viewty mobile and no ones owned up £60 for a new screen
                      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

one of mine snaped off the pull out table in the back of the car yesterday, all blamed each other!
                        as my day used to say when i was a kid (mr nobody again!), i thort it was funny then!
                        sigpic

Comment

glad someone else has got little terrors, im saying little mine are 13, 15, 16 little gets now
                          Sorry to read about your bulkhead cover, I just lock anything I value away from them.

A number of years ago I bought a newish Fiesta and left my seats in the garage to dry after taking them out to clean. Later I went to have a look to see how they were drying and what I found was that a kitten from next door had been in, had walked into a tray of old engine oil just drained out of the Fiesta, and had scampered over my nice clean seats leaving one hell of a mess all over them. If the kids don't get to it first, next doors cat probably will.

My kids are 17 and 19 now and there is still no light at the end of the tunnel!

In my next life I'm going to be single and childless!

Comment

i say send this f***er in

Comment

i say send this f***er in

Aye, this is how we were sorted when I was a lad, back in my day! pmsl

Comment

Working...
                              X