weekend in dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend in dublin

off to dublin with ar lass for the weekend, any of you irish boys any pub suggestions....
    sigpic

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
    off to dublin with ar lass for the weekend, any of you irish boys any pub suggestions....

head for temple bar, lots going on there, but the whole place is pretty cool tbh

Comment

cool, i heard freezing
      sigpic

Comment

weekend in dublin

Temple Bar area has plenty of pubs and club, you should also head for a tour of the Guinness Brewery, plenty of free pints of the black stuff

Comment

Originally posted by IreR2000 View Post
          Temple Bar area has plenty of pubs and club, you should also head for a tour of the Guinness Brewery, plenty of free pints of the black stuff
          I agree, I had my 1st pint of the black stuff in the bar at the top of the guiness factory a few years ago, love the stuff now
          [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
          Ex X-pack owner

Comment

sold to me, anyone fancy being a tour guide???
            sigpic

Comment

dublin

Temple bar area is great,loads of beer flowing,had my stag weekend there a couple of years ago.
              Great Strip bars as well....just take about £1k

Comment

and not the missis mate!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                  take plenty of euores with you LOUIE drink expensive

Comment

all of the above, went last jan for my 40th had a great time and am also a convert to the black stuff, we did the guiness tour and an open top tour which was freezing but very interesting.
                    I had the best curry ever over there and found a small bar right on the river and spent a very entertaining sat night.
                    The further you go back from temple bar the rougher it gets with lots of beggers and junkies.
                    The temple bar area is ok but i preferred to drink where the locals drink, so much more replaxed and social.
                    But as been said take plenty of folding
                    Hope you and the misses have a great time, wish i was going

Comment

Porterhouse brewing company in Temple Bar, their Oyster stout is a million times better than the rather bland mass produced Guinness you can get anywhere in the world
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X