mk4 cortina 2.0s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk4 cortina 2.0s

are there any still alive, i aint seen one for years now?
    would love a pic of a white one
    sigpic

These are very rare now i had two, one PBO 328R was white with a black vinyl roof and the other YMS 440R was signal green Heres a white one that is very local to me
    Last edited by nodrog1966; 12-12-2008, 23:26. Reason: add registration

Comment

Only a handfull of 2.0s 2 or 3 2.3s is all that's left

A white one (the same one as above) i think it's the only whit one left

And a "never made" 2 door RHD S

Here have a 3.0 S from SA

Comment

My dad used to have the 2.0 Ghia which was more refined than the Mk3 it replaced, but I like the MK3 GXL best.

I suppose they disappeared once leaded petrol began getting scarce and everyone panicked to get rid of their obsolete cars!

Comment

know of one up my way red one just sitting in the garage never been out in years he also has a 2.3 ghia hes doing up just now

Comment

Silver one in Essex just sitting and rusting away

Comment

had a silver mk4 cortina 2.0s myself 20 odd years ago with a black vinyl roof, great car and very scarce at that time and to be honest i have never seen another one around even since i sold mine and was always wondering how many where even built.

Comment

i had a mk4 2.0 ghia when i was 19 ,theres a 2.3 ghia or s sitting in a garage up my way got 54000 miles on the clock brown or beige cannt quite remember havnt seen it on the road for a while

Comment

use to het a lift to college on a 2 dr lefty ang another bloke had a 2.3 s, nice old things

Comment

Had a X-plate Mk5 2.0 Ghia that my Dad passed on to me. He had the car from new, nice car but the steering went light as anything at the slightest hint of frost/ice/snow...
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks for the pics!,at least im not the only one who liked them!
                      sigpic

Comment

even done a series X version in case Grum fancied one...............

cheeRS
                        sigpic

Comment

and also this for the Mk IV

cheeRS
                          sigpic

Comment

we actually had to do one of them at bristol street motors,
                            also a crayford came in for a wheel upgrade, we stuck chrome cosmic style wheels on yuk,
                            workshop manager must of bought a few sets cos all the cortina crusaders that came in after had chrome cosmic wheels fitted when pdi'd, there was a problem with fitting them cant remember what now, but they fouled something
                            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Seen this last year at Blackpool Ford Day

I think it was imported from South Africa and sure it has a 2.8 under the bonnet

Roll on the Tour 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X