Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washer Bottle Pump Rebuild

Hi All,

Just a picture to show you that an old Washer Bottle Pump can be brought back to life. Zinc Plated again and added the sticker I do for them. I build this one for a member on here.

Errol

good work errol, done a couple myself a few years ago, didnt have the stickers back then tho,
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

good job

H,
      looks well. Should be the finishing touches for the washer bottle to give it that refreshed looked, especailly for those concours cars.

cheeRS

Derek.

Comment

Thanks a million Derek, glad you like it.

Comment

loving the work errol, you gonna be doing a refurb service or is this a one off??

Comment

they look excellent my friend, good to see this sort of thing being done

Comment

Did you repair anything inside, or was it a case of refurbishing it optically? Iīve no idea how these things work or if anything could be repaired or refurbed. You donīt by chance have a photo with it taken apart, do you?

BTW - looks top dog

Comment

Hi All,

I could do up a few if people wanted them.I sent off about 6 but to be honest only about 3 looked well when zinc plated. If the body is too rusted an pitted they will not turn out right.

Taking them apart is not too hard and once you break the first one you learn then what not to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

If a few want them put your name down here. If I could get about ten number is should pay to get them sent off and redone. The body of the pump would need to be ok tho first.

Errol

Comment

Working...
                X