bumped into acheyford belfast int

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumped into acheyford belfast int

met james on sunday night in belfast international on our way home from weekend in belfast.was not up to my best caught something over there and have been in bed since my return.need to get the pictures developed.went through ballygally on saturday afternoon tigger but couldnt stop was making for cushendall/ballycastle with the lisbon lions in the minibus mate

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
    met james on sunday night in belfast international on our way home from weekend in belfast.was not up to my best caught something over there and have been in bed since my return.need to get the pictures developed.went through ballygally on saturday afternoon tigger but couldnt stop was making for cushendall/ballycastle with the lisbon lions in the minibus mate
    i bet that spoiled your weekend johnie meetn jim you shud have called round for a pint mate
    *Edited*

Comment

had wee pat with me too richard he would have loved another pint with you

Comment

a pint of the irish fire water
        *Edited*

Comment

Hope you weren't out picking up more cars BJ.......

Comment

perhaps you could have met Ronnie Reg as well johnie lol glad to see we pats back on the road Johnie tell him we where asking abt him hope you behaved your self while stroaling around

Comment

hi johnie
              nice to see you & wee pat again susprize for both of us
              at least you are @ home i'm still in south wales
              sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

Nice one John. Hope you popped into Harvys bar in Waterfoot you would have been made welcome. Spent many a good night in there
                sigpic

Comment

john saw it and the mariners but we were running out of time and had to be in ballycastle by three

Comment

Working...
                  X