JMC motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMC motorsport

Anybody on here had any problems with JMC in Barry , ordered some brakes+bias box nearly two weeks ago and no sign of the stuff appearing yet , phoned today but he basically fobed me of with excuse that someone else had marked this shipment as despatched but hadnt noted delivery details ie carrier when i asked about tracking numbers said he will phone me tomorrow , patience is running out cheeRS Wullie

Funny enough i had similar problems with them last week,ordered some top mounts monday promised for tuesday.Did'nt arrive untill friday every time i spoke to them just got fobbed off.In fairness when they arrived it was marked on the parcell that they were dispatched monday think he just uses a shite courier

Comment

Thanks for that Lee , I think he was waiting for some parts to come in from another supplier but it still doesnt excuse the fact that he could have explained this instead of fobbing me off , will see what he has to say tomorrow , still fuming Wullie

Comment

cue vinny !

think Andy C was calling in there today

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

Should have got him to give him a cauliflower ear for messing me around, hope its just a dodgy courier as Lee mentioned , cheeRS Wullie

Comment

hes never open went there on friday saturday sunday
            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

He isnt doing himself any favours in the good retailers list , cant be to fussy about business in these times , Wullie

Comment

i had no end of bother

wouldnt use again at any cost

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
                  cue vinny !

cheeRS

Comment

think lee bishop had delivery problems too.
                    😯

Comment

he's very slow , ordered my ml comps from him , takes the money and then put the order into the supplier , then came direct from compomotive , took weeks

Comment

I think that must be his style of operation , you would think he would keep at least a minimum amount of stock to keep his customers happy ? he also sells on Ebay , prices are not too bad but after all this hassle I would have paid a bit more just to get the stuff quicker , suppose you live and learn WONT BE USING HIM AGAIN seems that more than me have had trouble will be giving him an earful tomorrow , cheeRS Wullie

Comment

It takes time too get most most decent parts if they're not in stock . You can't really expect a smaller supplier to have £2 million pounds worth of parts sitting in a shed especially in this economic climate . Two weeks is not a long time too wait , most decent parts take much longer to turn up normally and that's direct from the main production line .
                          sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                          Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
                            It takes time too get most most decent parts if they're not in stock . You can't really expect a smaller supplier to have £2 million pounds worth of parts sitting in a shed especially in this economic climate . Two weeks is not a long time too wait , most decent parts take much longer to turn up normally and that's direct from the main production line .
                            But the retailer should inform the customer of this, or at least only take a deposit for the goods and the final balance once the goods are in his possession.

He will certainly be on a minimum of 30 Days Trading Terms (unless he has been a bad payer in the past) so he is holding the money without having outlaid for the stock
                            Cheers

Comment

I agree with both sides of the argument BUT he could have let me know that it was going to take a bit of time to source the products , I understand that it isnt possible to carry a vast amount of stock but when you speak to him he assures you that he has the items in stock and will despatch them promptly , then to top it all off when you ask what carrier type he has used he doesnt know? , surely he has an idea what carrier he uses its not rocket science , will find out later on whats going on . Wullie

Comment

Working...
                              X