• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO GazW

ah mate what can I say, doesn't it make you feel all fuzzy and warm inside

http://bbs.fzr1000exup.org.uk/phpbb2...pic.php?t=3278

Paul and Brian

As this post has only us three on it I feel I need to express my love for you both

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope one day we can all be together !

Well what can i say?

I feel it is time to "come out" and express my deepest down love for a beautiful couple i have not even met , i feel as i know you both so well and one day we can hopefully be together, up to now i have made do with just chatting on this wonderful BB but i now feel its time we all met up , bear with me just a few more days untill i tell my missus that i am leaving her to be with people i have met on an internet forum.

One day we will be together just the 3 of us and i am sure we will struggle through the hard times to come out as one real strong unit .

Bye for now ...love you loads ...missing you already :love1: :love1: :love1:
    sigpic

Comment

iam moving to ausi......pmsl
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W
        Well what can i say?

I feel it is time to "come out" and express my deepest down love for a beautiful couple, i feel as i know you both so well and one day we can hopefully be together

One day we will be together just the 3 of us and i am sure we will struggle through the hard times to come out as one real strong unit .

Do you mean Brian & Paul or me & Spence Gaz ?
        sigpic

www.auto-restoration.co.uk

Comment

theres just so much love going around for this time of year, just seems to help get through the day doesn't it

Comment

love is all you need....
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by Deepest Blue
              Originally posted by GAZ W
              Well what can i say?

I feel it is time to "come out" and express my deepest down love for a beautiful couple, i feel as i know you both so well and one day we can hopefully be together

Do you mean Brian & Paul or me & Spence Gaz ?
              Sorry to say it neil but i meant brian and paul , after my meetings with you and spence last year , i found your ruggedness a bit too matcho for me and as i have not yet met brian and paul the visions of them i have in my head are 2 quite feminate little innocent boys
              sigpic

Comment

when you leaving the wife then gaz...???
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Femenine?

Well if you like a Hairy arsed Warder I'm your man LOL

Comment

don't you wax then brian. it gets in the way abit if you don't....lol
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

pmsl,The s ruggedness and a bit to matcho!
                      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Working...
                      X