car tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car tax

looks like there as been a uturn on car tax , rs focus was going to be about 400 quid a year , time to buy

Check the car tax, or Vehicle Excise Duty (VED), on every new car on sale in the UK with Parkers' road tax calculator

Love It!!!!

nice one looks like i will be keeping my beast!!!!! SWEET

Comment

i was going to sell my type r and get rs focus but tax put me off big time , going to start looking again

Comment

i love my focus rs.....series 1.....

funny that,i was going to buy a brand new type r,but went out for a test drive,i wasnt too kean,then my good friend cossie si said,do you want to buy mine??dead right ,i love this car,its the dogs ball**ks,get one mate,you will always have a smile on your face its even better with the bluefin on it,thanks si ,i love this rs,my best car up to now...it eats focus st for breakfast,SWEET...

Comment

cool will have to get the jap beast back on the road for next year, any more news on the focus rs being released??

Comment

new focus rs out march 09,order now,£1000,deposit!!!!

yes taff,got a phone call from my local ford dealer asking "would i like to order one"? a £1000 deposit,they will be ready for march 09,price£25,000,plus extras,fully loaded £27500,i said "yes mate i will have a couple" not heard from them since,something i said!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fox2fox View Post
              yes taff,got a phone call from my local ford dealer asking "would i like to order one"? a £1000 deposit,they will be ready for march 09,price£25,000,plus extras,fully loaded £27500,i said "yes mate i will have a couple" not heard from them since,something i said!!!!!

must be £625 cheaper now with the new vat at 15%
              Last edited by taffr; 28-11-2008, 22:30.

Comment

Working...
              X