mk1 cortina lotus rep stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk1 cortina lotus rep stolen

this is a friends car,ive copy'e and pasted the add from turbosport.

Got a phone call from the caretaker that my garage door was open this morning.
    I was at the doctors at the time.....So leave and get to my garage to find garage door wide open, And some no good thieving scumbag as decided that he deserves to have my cortina!!!
    To say im wild mad fuming ect is an understatement, And to make matters worse tools and compressor have gone as well as other parts i had in the garage!
    When the sick feeling leaves my stomach i will think about ringing the insurance company !!!!

White 2 Door Registration EHK 548B.
    will post up pictures and other details later as im of to try and get the garage secure again as i have other stuff in there and the council wont it fix the untill i get a crime reference number!!!!!!
    it has 13inch minilite type wheels on it with a vauxhall 16v red top on throttle bodies on it etc.....keep um peel please people it is a lovely car .the car belongs to cossymax/mark 1 mark on t/s and o/s/f also p/f.
    thanks for reading
    sigpic

They need to do what they do in Arab countries and cut off a hand when they catch these low lives

Comment

This is yet another sickening and sad story about someone having their car stolen. Only anyone that has had their car stolen will know what a miserable and soul destroying experience this is, so it's up to us to be vigilant and report any knowledge or suspicions about any stolen cars, so we can get these low life put away. They often like to brag about what they have done and mates with perhaps decent values are just ending up turning a blind eye.

We all need to do our bit for each other to get these culprits stopped, or else it's just waiting for the next mate to have his nicked.

...........or it could be yours next!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

stolen

Hope it turns up but watch out for spares advertised,these bas****s need a bloody good hiding !

Comment

South London is on full alert looking for this car . Here's a pic , the car also now has a full roll cage with double diagonal .
          sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
          Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

****ing ****ers if only i could catch em
            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

I, hope you get your car back soon. Hopefully the Police will catch the thieves and the Courts will get some balls and take the vermin out and kick the **** out of them, or at least sentence them to death for messing with a classic Ford.

Comment

cant believe that mate hope you get it back . kelvin twin cam

Comment

hope she turns up mate, looks lovely as well
                  sigpic

Comment

gutted for mark

Comment

thieving scumbags

Comment

Dirty thieving B******s just makes you sick that these people think they can come in to your garage & steal

Comment

Working...
                        X