Clear All

• New VED bands: winners and losers!

Has anyone seen this:

Tim.

taxed to death

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

F****in barstewards , next thing will be pre 2001 , anything to get more money , true what they say , only thing thats guaranteed is death and TAXES

Comment

need to get out of this country
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

yep think people have cottoned on to it, as the price of Focus RS's and ST220's etc are in free fall !

ST 220 going in the high tax bracket - you can pick them up for under 5k

St tdci same car, diesel engine (still go much very well) staying about £200 road tax - you'll need 7k plus !

as Top gear said the musics stopped, hope no one here gets caught my vast collection of kak are all pre 2001 so I'm safe at the mo
          Cheers Glyn

Comment

what will a PLG be?

Comment

Going up to £200 I think so that me safe with my mex & evo

Comment

just found this

Plans to charge millions of motorists increased vehicle duty will be delayed as part of the Government's tax-cutting package to revive the ailing economy, The Daily Telegraph has learnt.

hmmm
                Cheers Glyn

Comment

I've got 6x cars and they're all older than 1985 , therefore i don't care .
                  sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                  Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                  12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                    need to get out of this country
                    Ditto
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mogsmex View Post
                      just found this

Plans to charge millions of motorists increased vehicle duty will be delayed as part of the Government's tax-cutting package to revive the ailing economy, The Daily Telegraph has learnt.

hmmm
                      Well Done for finding this one Glyn!

Further evidence of this government peeing everyone off by giving little thought towards their policies, I think! I expect as soon as things pick up a bit, they will try again!

Comment

Not looking forward to it, my ST220 will cost a fortune, I do however get a massive 20% off (I think) as its LPG powered.. wow just goes to prove its nout to do with emmissions..

Glad the Grand voyager is just pre 2001 else it would be for sale.

Gonna have to tax the mondy for a year at the end of this month so I don't get stung in May.

Shame I have to have a newish car for work else I would go get some big V8 pre 2001 thing..
                        [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                        Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Working...
                        X