paddock wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paddock wood

working in a place called paddock wood (tunbridge wells) went out for a pint and some of the lads got attacked by wot we think are pikeys with cata pults or somthing like that but wot they were fireing were ball bearings couple of lads got took to hospital very lucky they didnt lose an eye anyone from round that area........

i live in tonbridge, only 10 minutes from padock wood, never heard of any trouble from the lads that live there who i work with. but i am sure the pikeys have moved in round there. hope everyone is ok now.
    cheers ed edd eddie

Comment

pikeys ****ing hate pikeys
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

just come off the phone from spence he as told me the full story and johny and his mates started it and when it kicked off they all ran off and johny was the fastestpicture of johny

Comment

Had a bunch of pickeys in yesterday and i was on my ownThey were in and out of every car.Two were trying to keep me distracted by hanging around the offices while the rest fleeced the secondhand cars.5 leather gear knobs,1 window switch ,ash trays and a radio..Was just glad to get them out..We are just going through all the keys as when i looked at the cctv this morning one of them was at the key box...
          sigpic
          Cheers
          Martin

Comment

sounds like the kind of place nelly goes dogging at
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
              just come off the phone from spence he as told me the full story and johny and his mates started it and when it kicked off they all ran off and johny was the fastestpicture of johny
              cheekie get.... i was in bed by the time the trouble started and we went out for a quiet pint we dont start trouble...... but some people dont like northeners i think

Comment

Originally posted by 69-johny-rs-07 View Post
                cheekie get.... i was in bed by the time the trouble started and we went out for a quiet pint we dont start trouble...... but some people dont like northeners i think
                Why did you run that fast

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                  Why did you run that fast

TAXI

NEW PPE

Comment

Working...
                  X