X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppy appeal

Nice touch with the banner Dave

Goes to show we don't just think about cars

Despite what we sometimes groan and whinge about, this gesture brings life right into perspective

My cars in the VbGarage

aye, good touch -

have been watching the war stories on bbc with the celebs finding out about their great grandparents who fought in ww1

tonights was Eamon Holmes and Kate Silverton whos both fought in France and Belgium

Comment

not just the stars Grum many of others lost friends and family and it aint just the 1st and 2nd world wars dont forget whats happen across the pond as we sit here in our nice warm houses all the boys and girls risking their lifes as i did in 91 god bless them all
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

thoughts go out to all

respect

nice touch dave
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
          not just the stars Grum many of others lost friends and family and it aint just the 1st and 2nd world wars dont forget whats happen across the pond as we sit here in our nice warm houses all the boys and girls risking their lifes as i did in 91 god bless them all
          agree andy always wear my poppy with pride and make sure the children have one and explain the reasons why.
          Went to an old boy on sunday who was injured at normandy and had a mashed hand due to shrapnel damage.
          My respect to all those who have served and are currently serving our country.

Comment

Bang On!!
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

nice touch
              sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

respect

cheeRS
                sigpic

Comment

yep those old lads did so much for us to live as we do now, but as andy says spare a thought for the lads doing their bit right now as we press our fingers on these keyboards, get out this sunday down to your town and give the lads who will be marching some support and pay your respects to the many that did not come home, the veterans from the two world wars and the conflicts since, they all need your support so put yourself out and get down there for 11 o'clock on sunday, nice one Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                    yes i know, i am aware of that !! - was just commenting on the 4 shows the bbc are doing this week which are very interesting

Comment

god bles them all!!!!

i take my hat off to them,past and present, RESPECT TO YOU ALL!!!!!taff or andy c is there a website for this sort of thing do you know about??? reguarding the history of the poppy and the reasons behind it? my daughter is doing a project about it at her school and she wants to learn and read about it,cheers lads..

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Respect

Comment

Nice touch Dave

CheeRS
                            Martin

Comment

ditto to everything said above , gone but not forgotten

Nice touch Dave.
                              cheeRS
                              Ian
                              sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
                              Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

Working...
                              X