Paypal makes my blood boil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal makes my blood boil!

Paypal have again reversed a payment made to me from a buyer!!

The buyer had received the goods, left positive feedback and now paypal do this with no explanation.

Buyers can reverse payment up to 45 days after a confirmed payment.
    Proof of postage, postive feedback ect no use at all
    Only recorded/tracked post is eligible under the Paypal sellers protection and even then unless a business account holder it still dosen't apply.

I've had it up to the throat with Paypal, which is fully owned by Ebay, and going to ask buyers to send cheques were possible. ****ers the whole lot of them.
    We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Not my pal paypal is owned by Ebay as you say.
    Cheques are best once payments cleared send the goods and protect yourself by using the "Signed For" Royal Mail service.

Comment

I must be the only person who has NEVER had any problem with Paypal whatsoever

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

been caught a couple of times now but chqs are a pain
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by alminera View Post
          I must be the only person who has NEVER had any problem with Paypal whatsoever
          Same here, I buy everything with Paypal for protection if it doesn't turn up or is not as expected and sell the same way and have never had an issue.

I always send items Recorded (upto £36) or Special Delivery (upto £500) no matter what value to ensure that I am totally covered.
          Cheers

Comment

It looks like that is the only way you can cover yourself is by sending everything recorded, works into a lot of money when you post a couple of packages every day!

It's just the fact that up to 45 days after recieving payment they can go into your account and take the money back out again with no warning or no reason. In this last case the buyers card expired the day the payment was made. He says he has been debited, got the goods and is happy.
            Phoned paypal and they were totally useless. The ****er said I shouldn't of posted the item until the payment was safe. I said it isn't safe for 45 days! Just got a Catherine Tate 'whatever'. Still fuming but I will not give up. Should it be £2.49 or £249 I'll keep fighting on principal.

Comment

Never had a problem TBH, had a few claim backs but allways just faxed a copy of the postal recipt and they gave me my money back cos it's down to the buyer to claim of the postal service, i allways send by the method they recomend.
              Allways read the small print and comply 100% then theres no worries, don't do it right and yes you will get caught out

Comment

Originally posted by bortaf View Post
                Allways read the small print and comply 100% then theres no worries, don't do it right and yes you will get caught out
                Too true. Sending everything recorded is going to be such a pain in the arse, but it looks the only way to have piece of mind and to stop people being dishonest. Proof of postage is only good for the post office.

Comment

the problem now is that a seller cant leave a buyer negative feedback and buyers are saying its not as described wanting money back and there is nothing the seller can do

Comment

Working...
                  X