Free advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free advice

Hello all,I might be a bit petty with this,but when help or advice is asked for by fellow members on this forum,isn`t it customary for a thank you,where i come from manners cost **** all and it really winds me up ,it winds me up to the point where i think bollox i`m not helping anyone else,but after i calm down then i think,well i might want help with something one day.Regards Gixer1000.

Many thanks

and keep it free
    AKA The Dipstick

Comment

i think that most peeps on here are very thankful for advice when they ask for it -

guess there will always be a few that 'expect'

Comment

Yes, its annoying when thanks are not given, but most here do so. Hopefully it was an oversight in youe case?

That's life I s'pose

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Manners cost nothing, something to be admired these days, but on the odd occaision can easily be forgotten, especially when we are all keying in like mad on here!

Comment

Originally posted by alminera View Post
            Yes, its annoying when thanks are not given, but most here do so. Hopefully it was an oversight in youe case?

That's life I s'pose
            Very true,it might have been an oversight ,but the person in question had been on here all weekend and answered other people when he asked for advice.I have never met this person and don`t know them so as far as i know i haven`t offended them or fallen out with them,but surely if you had asked a question on here you would check for any answers relating to the question.Regards gixer1000.

Comment

Working...
            X