Horrible trip out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible trip out

Decided to take the car out Yesterday for a spin (bank Holiday Here).it Was a lovely day got as far as Carlingford and it started to rain.I put on the wipers and the car just died.Tried to start it and i noticed the Clifford sensor flashing (only fitted last week).
    If i switched the wipers on (which did not work) the immobiliser activated.Had to get a lift back to work and get the lorry as it did not stop raining.
    Lucky lucky in a way that the woman was not with me. I would never hear the end of it again.
    Said to myself never had a stop with the cossie's. Was thinking maybe a bad move
    sigpic
    Cheers
    Martin

you want me to come and have a look at the wiring

Comment

Thanks i rang the alarm crowd this morning they are checking it out tomorrow.Dont mind me was just in bad form.I was thinking i should have went for the cossie instead.just think i need to do more to the MK2 its just not fully appealing to me.
      Where are you based anyway?
      sigpic
      Cheers
      Martin

Comment

i was taking the mick - not good with wiring just getting in before others on here suggested my services - good luck anyway

Comment

grum uses his wiring loom as a fuse

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
            i was taking the mick - not good with wiring just getting in before others on here suggested my services - good luck anyway

as if........................

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

hope u get the mk2 sorted

Comment

i was taking the mick - not good with wiring
                lol

dont put yourself down Grum.....It's not your fault

Comment

yeah grum, its not your volt

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                    yeah grum, its not your volt

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYMC View Post
                      Decided to take the car out Yesterday for a spin (bank Holiday Here).it Was a lovely day got as far as Carlingford and it started to rain.I put on the wipers and the car just died.Tried to start it and i noticed the Clifford sensor flashing (only fitted last week).
                      If i switched the wipers on (which did not work) the immobiliser activated.Had to get a lift back to work and get the lorry as it did not stop raining.
                      Lucky lucky in a way that the woman was not with me. I would never hear the end of it again.
                      Said to myself never had a stop with the cossie's. Was thinking maybe a bad move
                      keep your heart up its only a wee stumble how could you replace a mk2 with a cossie it must be the alarm mans fault our richard ran faultless

Comment

Had that before, the battery terminal was loose, added the extra load and the engine cut out, hopefully it's only that

Comment

Working...
                        X