Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dingy View Post
    How is it better ?

We had a registra for a long time - voted off then nothing but in and out from paul for what ever reasons....

We can't get one registra for both models sorted let alone 2
    I think it is,so one person can concentrate on the one RS,and not both RS2000/Mexico.

The club will get the positions sorted

Comment

give andy c both jobs ... then watch them argue with him ...NOT..

Comment

Originally posted by dingy View Post
        Its been split and its vacant - don't make sense to me....
        Role has been split but roles not filled as yet. Will be advertised in Rallye News as both roles are new roles within the club There are a couple of long standing members who have shown interest in the jobs who would both make excellent registrars. Let's hope all goes as planned.
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

makes sense imo think it is a great idea even better if they are at opposite ends of the country and are allowed to value each others cars make life good for members wanting valuations hope we get the quality of Ruddy in both positions good luck to all who apply
          Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Comment

All the info etc is still nice and safe and in my hands, as said the position will be split, something which was asked for quite a while ago, heard the names of the candidates and all will be in very good hands before long.

Dingy, I agree I was in and out quite a bit which I can only apologies for but I always did my best for the lads as I am sure the new reggies will also do.

cheers, Paul
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X