weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather

well its goodbye to summer and hello stormy season we got a force 8 or 9 full blown storm blowing up here bloody windy and horizontal rain ,strange how you get used to it if it aint nailed down its gone worse thing ferry aint sailing hasnt sailed for 2 days i think supermarkets are starting to empty just one of the joys of living on an island whats the weather like down south prob sunny as per usual

Down here spring is in the air, still a bit cold only got to 17 today. but everything is starting to flower this is the gardens just up the road from me
    sigpic

Comment

sunny scotland its as bad as wet wales the weather in this country is crap
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi rs View Post
        Down here spring is in the air, still a bit cold only got to 17 today. but everything is starting to flower this is the gardens just up the road from me
        Are those the ones which the cable car runs up to?

Comment

yep them the ones
          sigpic

Comment

weather shite up ere nah

Comment

and here son
              sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

sound here hope its better in wales
                Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

was awful all day force gods knows but it was gale force and no electric ,seems to have settled and lecky is back on thought i might have had to start talking to the wife cos the telly was of but eveything back to normal

Comment

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
                    was awful all day force gods knows but it was gale force and no electric ,seems to have settled and lecky is back on thought i might have had to start talking to the wife cos the telly was of but eveything back to normal

what isle on you on mate,my best friends have a place on coll ,stayed there a few times loved it,laughed about the telly as my kids are doing my head in for living in front of the tv,so ive just canceled sky ,so no tv for me, their going to go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!
                    we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

been blowy ere all day lark !

wet aswell

Comment

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
                        on thought i might have had to start talking to the wife cos the telly was of

Shudder at the thought
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice and warm and dry in Wiltshire.

Comment

nice 32 degrees here today, with sea breeze off the gulf!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by enduro View Post
                              what isle on you on mate,my best friends have a place on coll ,stayed there a few times loved it,laughed about the telly as my kids are doing my head in for living in front of the tv,so ive just canceled sky ,so no tv for me, their going to go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!
                              a bit further up on Lewis quite a bit from coll,really nice when you got nice weather but when it rains it pi##es down should have been born with oilskins on

Comment

Working...
                              X