ARL 535T RS2000 Midnight Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARL 535T RS2000 Midnight Blue

Just wading through a lot of my RS pictures from way back, and noted i have a full film of pics of the above car.

My family were in Cornwall on holiday, and spotted it for sale at a Central Cars, whilst i was back at home in Lancashire.

Anyway my mother went berserk with the camera, and i have a decent amount of photos available for anyone who owns this car, can post if required.

It was for sale at £3495, circa 98 i think, could be wrong on the date.

Rage Against the Machine

Hi. Were in lancs are you.... central cars. Accy
    Andy

Comment

Im in Greater Manchester, but i prefer Lancs!

The car was for sale in Cornwall, Central Cars i think or Central Car Hire. Remember me mother calling me at home saying we've just spotted an RS for sale, are you interested, and do you want a full portfolio!

Might be worth the owner having the pictures as i have no interest in the car.

Rage Against the Machine

Comment

hi there
        i have just discovered this link i am the current owner of arl535t the car is currently undergoing restoration i know this post is few years old would be great to see photos of car in 1998

regards alan

Comment

Hi Alan,

Please pm me your address and i'll post them up to you, i'll have another look through my photographs tonight.

Cheers,

Den

Rage Against the Machine

Comment

Working...
          X