Then There Were Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then There Were Two

Did the deal on this one today, pulled out of long hibernation, decent wee shell on it, will sacrifice the odd part for the Le Mans bubble car and then be sold on, or I might have this one myself to build a bubble

sigpic

nice find Paul, will they both be ready for the lakes 09, is the floor as good as the boot, whats the story with that un then ???

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
        nice find Paul, will they both be ready for the lakes 09, is the floor as good as the boot, whats the story with that un then ???
        Was tipped off to this one a few weeks ago, it was stashed in a guys garage about 5 minutes from my front door, he bought it cos the reg number was his wifes initials so he transferred the plate onto her car and garaged the MK1, sure he said that was about 15 years ago, it started on the key and drove out of his garage after we cleared a space. Boot was full of spares hence the lowered stance at the back. Strange thing on this one, the logbook already states it as 2000cc ??

Think we will be lucky to get one ready for the Lakes, as for this one its just a spare for now, might sacrifice its front wings to go on the Le Mans to bubble and keep the flared wings as back up.

cheers, Paul
        Last edited by RUDDY; 18-10-2008, 15:03.
        sigpic

Comment

what a great find looks a very clean motor

Comment

that looks cool as!!

Comment

2 now your just being greedy
              SOONER HAVE A BOTTLE IN FRONT OF ME,THAN A FRONTAL LABOTOMY

Comment

What a find Paul , I wish I had your contacts !

Comment

o Paul you wouldent distroy the wee henery would you

Comment

looks very nice does that
                    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

must of been find mk1 day yesterday
                      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

whats the score???

ruddy,whats the score witn this one?any progress with it??

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
                          Was tipped off to this one a few weeks ago, it was stashed in a guys garage about 5 minutes from my front door, he bought it cos the reg number was his wifes initials so he transferred the plate onto her car and garaged the MK1, sure he said that was about 15 years ago, it started on the key and drove out of his garage after we cleared a space. Boot was full of spares hence the lowered stance at the back. Strange thing on this one, the logbook already states it as 2000cc ??

Think we will be lucky to get one ready for the Lakes, as for this one its just a spare for now, might sacrifice its front wings to go on the Le Mans to bubble and keep the flared wings as back up.

cheers, Paul
                          Be different Paul, restore as standard and make a nice little car for yourself.

A mate of ours has one as well as a number of RS's and which does he get the most fun out of, yes its his 1100 deluxe! ..........and we all love it.

Comment

Looks like a good one mate
                            Glad to see your now leaning the right way
                            sigpic
                            Missing the snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fox2fox View Post
                              ruddy,whats the score witn this one?any progress with it??
                              The little grey one has gone into storage for a while, the le mans green car is ongoing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X