This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lot of pointless posts on this site

only been on here a couple of weeks looking for a rs2000 mk1 and advice but reading lots of pointless threads on here from the same people who just seem to be on every thread to get there post count it sort of puts you off reading pointless drivel all the time

Originally posted by steven f View Post
    only been on here a couple of weeks looking for a rs2000 mk1 and advice but reading lots of pointless threads on here from the same people who just seem to be on every thread to get there post count it sort of puts you off reading pointless drivel all the time
    i know what your saying mate, really boils my pish
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

name & shame them steve.
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

One mans Pointless Post is another mans Ryhming Sonnet
        Cheers

Comment

sorry to hear this, name and shame as paul spence says, no doubt my name will be there as im always here
          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

well what can i say but get use to it as its an open forum and we enjoy a good laugh i suppose im one of them. Steve did you get the advise you needed and as for a mk1 Vinny as one for sale
            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

well if you dont like it steve dont look, its that simple!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                well if you dont like it steve dont look, its that simple!!!!
                dont look just press new posts but you seem to get the post hunters hijacking every thread to get there post count up

Comment

your right and custom is adressing the situation, but this is also a pointless thread, about pointless threads. you trying to get your count up??
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree there are some pointless threads as are on ANY forum

I try to moderate firmly but fair on here

ALL threads have a "report thread" triangle icon so if you feel strongly about a particular thread please use this button

BTW :- It seems this site is useful to you some of the time so enjoy !

Originally posted by steven f

found it thanks to this site its 35 miles away and spoke to the owner going to meet him as i have loads of pictures of the car from 1979 when i had it
                    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Working...
                    X