sorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorn

can you download the sorn form from the dvla website or do you have 2 visit a post office still,cant do it online as its still taxed till the end of november but want to sorn it at the end of this month

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    can you download the sorn form from the dvla website or do you have 2 visit a post office still,cant do it online as its still taxed till the end of november but want to sorn it at the end of this month
    All you need is the number quoted on your renewal form, or if not that, your V5 and you do it online, but not before the 15th of the month that the tax expires

Comment

the tax is out the end of november but i want to sorn it as of the end of this month so no renewal letter

Comment

Try here

Comment

you will have to get a tax refund form and then declare it sorn on that form , and then wait until you get a cheque get a whole months refund !!! party time .....not ..

Comment

cheers got the form
            Renew or tax your vehicle for the first time using a reminder letter, your log book or the green 'new keeper' slip - and how to tax if you do not have any documents

Comment

try not to go mad and spend all the refund at once ....

Comment

Keep it on the road 'till Xmas Son.....

.....the best part of the year is between now and Jan.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

after tax is up, i always do my sorn over the phone - piece of cake

Comment

Working...
                  X