X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look like a new romantic to me rudd

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
      Which were you, guess what I was .........

i think you would be a mocker!!

Comment

punk for me

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
          i'm still a metal head

separated at birth ? jim kerr - simple minds

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
            separated at birth ? jim kerr - simple minds
            And both about 50 now
            Cheers

Comment

I'D HIDE THEM PICS BOYS
              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Why They Got Ginger Hair
                Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

All a bit too early for me as was Punk, but i guess Punk would have been the right way for me.

As it turned out, The Smiths appeared around 1982, and saved me from the 80s, though i do recall experimenting with the sound of Japan, must have been an early teen homo-erotic fascination with David Sylvian.

Rage Against the Machine

Comment

Rocker, here
                    sigpic

Comment

a bit before my day,i dont know any thing pre mcfly

Comment

full blown metal head but will listen to alot more music genres these days

Comment

LOl was a Mod then for the fashion, looking like a deckchair in my Bolton jacket.

John

Comment

Reality of course is that the media perceived versions of Mods and Rockers were just that - a very narrow definition that was actually populated by very few but happened to fit the news stories.

Real world was that, for example, a guy I was at school with who had a powerful Norton actually was so keen on buying clothes in Carnaby Street that we began to worry a bit about his orientation.
                            Another group rode scooters and wore Parkas (the genuine ex-US Army ones, not the modern versions being sold by then) but would be found at weekends nowhere near trendy clubs but removing the cylinder heads from their Lambrettas, using engineers blue to check the face, and refitting them without the head gasket in the search for more power.

Comment

Originally posted by smoov View Post
                              Northern Soul for me
                              topman

mod at school then skin, always class myself as a skin (a proper one, non of this neo nazis crap)

Comment

Originally posted by KL View Post
                                Reality of course is that the media perceived versions of Mods and Rockers were just that - a very narrow definition that was actually populated by very few but happened to fit the news stories.

Real world was that, for example, a guy I was at school with who had a powerful Norton actually was so keen on buying clothes in Carnaby Street that we began to worry a bit about his orientation.
                                Another group rode scooters and wore Parkas (the genuine ex-US Army ones, not the modern versions being sold by then) but would be found at weekends nowhere near trendy clubs but removing the cylinder heads from their Lambrettas, using engineers blue to check the face, and refitting them without the head gasket in the search for more power.
                                Right on Keith, I am still into Lambretta,s we used to experiment with fuel injection back in the sixties, a guy called Ken Wahl used to build injection kits for Lammyslambretta.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X