Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smoov View Post
    He's no longer on here and has also cancelled his eBay account I think
    And some m8, sounds like there's been a lot of sh1t kicking off !!
    sigpic

Comment

sounds like a few have been had off by the same fella then
      sigpic

Comment

Hi all... I knew john off the site..only meet him once for ten mins at the lakes.... I spoke to him on the phone.. I have had a lot of emails from people on here...Some not very nice.... I have done the best i can to get your bits from him... I am waiting for parts aswell....I have sorted some of the people out who emailed me...there was about 6/7 people and now about 3.... I feel that am being tar ed with the same brush as him......as i said meet him for ten mins... I will try and meet up with him to get your bits and mine...But he says he is never in....Its not like i can just call round, he's about 30 miles away.....

He said some of the problem was he was kicked of the site, so could not reply or talk to you....i know he was also kicked off ebay... someone sent him death threats...police were involed...Thats what he told me....

If i get hold of him or the bits i will let you know......
        Andy

Comment

well done Andy
          Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Part two... If you make a list of the parts missing and who....it may help...to sort this mess out....
            Andy

Comment

Originally posted by andym View Post
              Hi all... I knew john off the site..only meet him once for ten mins at the lakes.... I spoke to him on the phone.. I have had a lot of emails from people on here...Some not very nice.... I have done the best i can to get your bits from him... I am waiting for parts aswell....I have sorted some of the people out who emailed me...there was about 6/7 people and now about 3.... I feel that am being tar ed with the same brush as him......as i said meet him for ten mins... I will try and meet up with him to get your bits and mine...But he says he is never in....Its not like i can just call round, he's about 30 miles away.....

He said some of the problem was he was kicked of the site, so could not reply or talk to you....i know he was also kicked off ebay... someone sent him death threats...police were involed...Thats what he told me....

Andy, I was in no way getting at you as I know who the culprit is and I am sure all those who are waiting for parts appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve this.

Hope this can be sorted as we don't want to see people getting ripped off by 'fellow' enthusiasts
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by andym View Post

andy 10 mins is enough in my book,so wheres my ****ing carpet !!!! its not your problem mate ,but thanks for trying all the same.cheers buddy.
                we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

Graham p*** off...Might have know you would jump on the band wagon.. So Graham waiting for a carpet and Npikey is waiting for a carpet...are the both inside carpets or boot..

No Graham you did not buy a new Mexico of Him
                  Andy

Comment

i brought some bits of an ex member also, took bloody ages but i did get them in the end.
                    sigpic

Comment

Andy m - as said, no way was i meaning you were involved mate - you have tried to help - thanks.

Just add Joe, Center console to the list and my Dad will keep trying to contact him and hopefully sort it out amicably.
                      If you manage to talk to him please let us know the outcome and explain we cannot simply 'let it go' given the money involved and the principle.

I wouldn't do that to anyone.

If we need to drive over to meet him and collect the parts or a refund we will happl=ily do that too.

thanks

Joe.

Comment

Just to add - I blocked this users account on here a while back and moved/deleted a lot of his ads

Sad to see some of you are having trouble contacting him but I sensed their would be trouble hence why I did what I did back in early August.
                        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Andy m - Any joy mate?
                          I am still not getting any reply from him when i try to contact...............

Txs

Comment

you got his number joe???? if not im sure johny has it.
                            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by oldskooljoe View Post

If we need to drive over to meet him and collect the parts or a refund we will happl=ily do that too.

Joe.

I wouldnt wait to be invited ,go and knock on his door.

cheeRS Gary...
                              sigpic

My Car in The vBGarage

Comment

And pull your Milbro catty on him Joe right between the eyes Son.

Comment

Working...
                                X