fire season again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fire season again

Well its fire season again, there is 1 big fire at Tujunga Canyon , for anyone who,s been here on vacation thats just down the 5 Freeway from Magic Mountain theme park. The Santa Ana winds are blowing gusts between 65-70mph and have been all weekend and are not dissapating till wednesday. There is a load of crazy,s here that go round starting fires during the Santa Anas

Originally posted by 68 Bullit View Post
    Well its fire season again, there is 1 big fire at Tujunga Canyon , for anyone who,s been here on vacation thats just down the 5 Freeway from Magic Mountain theme park. The Santa Ana winds are blowing gusts between 65-70mph and have been all weekend and are not dissapating till wednesday. There is a load of crazy,s here that go round starting fires during the Santa Anas
    seen pics of the havoc and destruction these fires leave

why do they start them
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

image4516488g.jpg

image4515964g.jpg

Recent news media pictures

Comment

We tend to mainly get coverage here of the fires when they are up Malibu way and the names' houses are threatened.
        Even Dorset has its regular bunch of fire raisers from the more dubious parts of Poole/Bournemouth that seem intent on burning what remains of Thomas Hardy's "Egdon Heath" each year (or maybe it's the Dorset RS group after a night on the beer...)
        I used to make a lot of work trips to Marignane near Marseilles when I was involved with helicopters and the Canadair waterbombers were always working the lake.

Comment

thats a bit harsh K - Dorset group dont know how to start fires properly, we just let 'em smoulder

Comment

custom's your man, have you seen his BBQ's

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

saying that, has Grum parked up near some Woodland

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                seen pics of the havoc and destruction these fires leave

why do they start them
                Because they are sick low life scum who obviously don,t have anything to loose themselves and obviously have no regard for property or human life.
                We lived in fear in 94 with the Calabasas fire which surrounded us , we lived in Agoura Hills right next to Malibu creek State park, the Santa Ana winds blew the fire to Malibu in 4 hours. It,s exactly one year since we had the big fires down here in Orange County ( Santiago Canyon fire) which is only around 8 miles from us , you can,t imagine the fallout from such a Big brush fire , It was like Mars with red ash and dust covering everything up tp 1/2 " thick

Comment

Working...
                X