Clear All

no Spence and ya dad did (plug leads)
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
      no Spence and ya dad did (plug leads)
      eh

Comment

if you need a job and thats the only thing on offer i would take it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but and its a big but you have to put up with a lot of crap from the paying public (well in London they do) might be ok in your neck of the woods .
        Car drivers hate you, bike riders hate you in fact most other road users hate bus drivers
        My mates dad was a bus driver for years and loved the job .
        Good thing is you get your PSV , could do it for a couple of years then change jobs for a coach company which seems a lot better.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

whats the job situation like down south since the credit crunch are things as bad as they say

Comment

i've had about 3 weeks work in the last 3 months...

just starting to get phone calls this last two weeks, repairs and odd jobs mainly
            AKA The Dipstick

Comment

I read with interest this forum,it's great how a very simple q. creates an out and out free for all p*ss take,my kind of people!!!.Its 8 out of 10 posts ,brutal,i'm suprised there is not a fight-cage set up in middle of club stands.

Comment

Originally posted by RS2kSX View Post
                i've had about 3 weeks work in the last 3 months...

just starting to get phone calls this last two weeks, repairs and odd jobs mainly
                wonnt pay the bills that mate same old same old are you in construction

Comment

roofing, prety much dropped dead.

just picking up bits from friends & family realy
                  AKA The Dipstick

Comment

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
                    if you need a job and thats the only thing on offer i would take it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but and its a big but you have to put up with a lot of crap from the paying public (well in London they do) might be ok in your neck of the woods .
                    Car drivers hate you, bike riders hate you in fact most other road users hate bus drivers
                    My mates dad was a bus driver for years and loved the job .
                    Good thing is you get your PSV , could do it for a couple of years then change jobs for a coach company which seems a lot better.

Have to completely agree, my brother in law works for Arriva driving in Liverpool and the public (both passengers and other road users) don't have an ounce of respect. He says that Arriva are OK to work for (got his PSV through them)but the money isn't brilliant.
                    Roll on the Tour 2011

Comment

the drivers up here have D.N.A kits in the cabs,for when they get spat at so they can give the samples to the police
                      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Bus drivers in Birmingham mainly seem to be polish! I use the bus 4 times a day 5 days a week and you do see some shit, mainly people not paying and getting abusive over the slightest thing.

Comment

Originally posted by youngpecker View Post
                          I read with interest this forum,it's great how a very simple q. creates an out and out free for all p*ss take,my kind of people!!!.Its 8 out of 10 posts ,brutal,i'm suprised there is not a fight-cage set up in middle of club stands.
                          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by youngpecker View Post
                            yes please wheres the cage
                            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Drove tour coaches for a few years after obtaining my licence when i was 18 Gaz, our family have a coach company, tried service work once, the public are shite to deal with but once you obtain your licence your never stuck for work, as another post says , get your licence, stick it out for a couple of years and then try coaching, does arriva put you through a manual or semi auto test?

Comment

Working...
                              X