very proud dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very proud dad

well this is my second season coaching my youngest son aaron's under 8 football team, first game last week was a very hard 2-1 win with him getting both goals but today they won 9-2 with aaron getting 6 goals (a hatrick in each half ) one a great freekick into top corner of the goal .
    but i'm not just proud of aaron but all the team because everything me and the other coach have worked on during the summer has paid off and the hole team did just what we asked and all played brilliantly

were they playin jase's team

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      fpmsl
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

well done mark,they'd beat the spurs at the minute as well by the sounds of it m8
        sigpic

Comment

Pmsl

well done to your team Marky

Comment

i hope your teaching them the right way mate,i take my boys under 13,s and the stuff we see leaves me speechless,we take any standard and train them and play them.But yesterday was fantastic we played the local over the top hand picked team,who play loud music and chant and bang the changing room walls before they come on the pitch,3 nil down at half time,and my boys never gave up and out played them and we had to settle for a 4-4 draw after one of their parents said the ball came of our defender when it was a blatant goal kick,and they scored when our keeper dropped the ball from the last corner of the game.funny thing was we, were cheering and clapping our lads,whilst the other team were being soundly bolloxed for being outplayed by little old us.cant talk today to hoarse,sad to admit i went down to their level,i aint proud but i did enjoy myself mind
            we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

Comment

Nice one Mark

CheeRS
                Martin

Comment

Originally posted by paul andrews View Post
                  well done mark,they'd beat the spurs at the minute as well by the sounds of it m8
                  well done Mark and very well done Aarron as for beating spurs the blind school would do that at the mo
                  Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

pmsl, were they ****
                    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by RSMeister View Post
                      pmsl,they probably played alot better than we are at the minute,where so shite it's unreal
                      Keep the faith jase

Comment

Working...
                      X