my mk1 rs2000 sell or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mk1 rs2000 sell or not

i am trying hard to pay all my bills but its a struggle,and the wife keeps hinting at the mk1 sitting under the cover.now seriously lads how much would i be asking for it.i have spent so much on it and so much time just when i get it right.most of you have seen it in the flesh.

16/17k

Comment

dont do it big j its hard for everyone at the mo what about doing the full monty at your local working mens club

Comment

Normally I delete/move "how much is it worth" threads

But I know you not really selling ARE YOU ??

Personally I think this countries government has talked us all into this "credit crunch" mentality and when the next general election is coming I guarantee they will make some small token gesture to make us all think they are our saviours so they do not get voted out

I say sit tight and watch where you spend at the moment sell car only if you really have to as you know you will only regret it.
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          16/17k

worth that all day long

Johnie dont sell the mk1,only if you really really have too

I hope you keep her

Comment

Originally posted by 76mex View Post
            dont do it big j its hard for everyone at the mo what about doing the full monty at your local working mens club
            haha now that would be some sight that would lee

Comment

Johnie

Ive just had this conversation with someone off here about how much mine is worth as it could soon be time to sell and i dont want to be selling it in a years time when they have lost all value , if im selling i want to sell soon . (so how much do you think mine is worth)

And believe me dave its not all talk about credit crunch as i am experiencing it first hand ..**** all work and the threat of redundancies , another 20 to go from our company this weekend and dont know if i will be one of them.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't do it, if you do you'll regret it. It is the best standard AVO car I've seen all year (no disrespect to any other mk1 owners who are members but its the best colour!)

In my opinion it is easily to the standard of worthers, so that would give an indication of value, especially as mk1s are worth more than mk2s

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                  I say sit tight and watch where you spend at the moment sell car only if you really have to as you know you will only regret it.
                  Wise words.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
                    And believe me dave its not all talk about credit crunch as i am experiencing it first hand ..**** all work and the threat of redundancies , another 20 to go from our company this weekend and dont know if i will be one of them.
                    Hope everything goes ok Gaz,and you stay on

we are in a bad time at the mo

Comment

**** sake big man u been sniffin the thiners oot the back o the garage again......u cant sell it, its just finished ffs

Comment

tend to agree with custom, hang on in there if possible

gaz hope everything works out well for you bud,
                        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Sell now regret later

Comment

these labour ****ers wont get in again for along time i am not saying the others will be any better , but for ****s sake all this tax is bleedin mental , what do they spend all our money on thats what i would like to know.

Comment

I have seen this car being restored from the ground up and no amount of money can justify the hard work and attention to detail that you have put into it John. I know you will regret it but if you have to sell it I think Tim is spot on 17k plus
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X