calling penrith cumbria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling penrith cumbria

can anyone help me , i need a sumpguard picking up from penrith , pretty please

Where do you live or are you going to Perth for the McRae Rally at the end of September?
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by daytona_2000 View Post
      can anyone help me , i need a sumpguard picking up from penrith , pretty please
      bring the twin cam to the oxford show,sure there b some 1 from cumbria there

Comment

cheers tim .would if i could still along way to go after so many tig welders letting me down , its getting rediculous.

still hoping to have the car out for next season some time bit it may well be 2010, mind you that will make it a clear 1/4 of a century since it turned a wheel under its own steam .

i am in poole dorset , but even if it gets picked up would be a huge help .

Comment

I will gladly pick it up for you, but not sure how you would get it unless someone from your area is coming to the McRae Rally this month.
          Cheers

Comment

thanks , there is no real rush for me to get the guard home as long as it is with someone that can look after it till we can meet , or someone from dorset is at a same event as you .please let me know if thats ok.
            cheers

Comment

PM sent
              Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X