No announcement yet.

Thieving scumbags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worst thing is they are also ford fans, cos they obviously know the wheel strap is worth money
    a weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend

Comment

Thats unbelievable

Sorry to here this G
      Roll on the Tour 2011

Comment

Bast@rds - Can't believe that somebody could do this
        sigpic

Comment

Complete and utter fooooking waaaaaankers

I have a gun that would look nice shuved up their arrrrse and the trigger pulled

Comment

outragious behaviour, keep an eye out on ebay too, its not the first time either, one of the lads on here got his long dipstick that goes with the IDF's taken at a show, hanging's too good for the feckers

Comment

sorry to hear this G.
              sigpic

Comment

What a rotten thing to do. I'm always on edge leaving mine unattended, it only takes one Prat.

Comment

thats not good ger...gutted for you m8.....who ever it was you know thats not good and the guilt will be with you for life
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Thieving W***ers. We need to keep an eye out on eBay and get a post on RSOC as it will end possibly end up there if not on already.

How can anyone who loves these cars take something from someone who is happy to show them his car and spend time telling them about it.

Gutted for you Gerard
                    Cheers

Comment

not good
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Sorry to hear about this. To think of how much effort was put in bringing all the cars so people could enjoy seeing them and then some prick steals this part from a really nice car. Sorry to hear about it

Comment

gutted ****ing bastards,i had my fusebox covers nicked out of mine at classicford show last year.these people need a proper smack.hope it is returned.
                          sigpic

Comment

chop the hands off the thieving low life bastads

Comment

Originally posted by bigdavevw View Post
                              worst thing is they are also ford fans, cos they obviously know the wheel strap is worth money
                              i guy from the focus Rs forum has had his stainless tyre valve caps stolen at N/D.......scumbags cant even pay out a fiver these days,whats the world coming to.

Hope you get the strap back matey.

Comment

these guys know how rare stuff is....he is prob a lurker on here or some of the other sites...dirty bastards....it just goes to show nothing is sacred....

Comment

Working...
                                X