Goodbye To You All !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye To You All !!

Its been great knowing you all and thank you for the advice along the way ! parts etc you have sorted me with ! only wish i could have finished the old girl but i didnt want to end up another restoration that never sees the road and sits in a garage ! i passed my full bike test last week ! five day intensive course and its a new fireblade for me ! to cheer me up , loads of parts still to sell so get buying lads ! only selling for what they cost me ! Thanks again to all of you .

p.s pic attached of me looking cool as **** !! lol on a new blade ! for the ladies of course !
    Attached Files

pps . !!

**** me just noticed me belly ! gonna need to sort that out .

Comment

Originally posted by johnylock View Post
      **** me just noticed me belly ! gonna need to sort that out .
      BELLYS GOING TO GET YA
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

congrats on passing the test,now go bloody carefull when you get out on the road!
        i know fireblades are built with two wheels,so keep them both on the road ya rebble!!
        sigpic

Comment

nice bike........

Comment

you can staay i have just because you dont have a car John

Comment

banishit !

i didnt mean goodbye for good brian ! just for a bit lol ive got loads on me plate at the moment ! got to get the car side of things sorted and look after me mum ! she lost her eye in an accident and isnt well so me and the mrs have been sorting her out ! so i will be on time to time . still love the Rs mate and if i get enough dough in the future ? i will buy one finished wich i should have done in the 1st place . john

Comment

Originally posted by johnylock View Post
                i didnt mean goodbye for good brian ! just for a bit lol ive got loads on me plate at the moment ! got to get the car side of things sorted and look after me mum ! she lost her eye in an accident and isnt well so me and the mrs have been sorting her out ! so i will be on time to time . still love the Rs mate and if i get enough dough in the future ? i will buy one finished wich i should have done in the 1st place . john
                jeez john,sorry to hear about your mum,hope she is ok and gets better soon.all the best mate.
                we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

good luck whatever you do

as said , 2 wheels to the floor

Comment

thanks lads

went round to me mums to cheer her up the other day in all me black leathers , boots and helmet ! she said she thought i was darth vader !! lol then she said oh so thats your funeral suit is it ! very fetching . she hates bikes and didnt want me to pass me test ! but i told her you only live once and should do the things you enjoy ! she got hit by a lorry from behind and her head hit the screen ! so it dont matter how safe you are ! there always a nob head out there !

Comment

get that blade scratchin m8, if your selling the rs good luck m8, sorry to hear about your mums accident, hope she's ok !
                      sigpic

Comment

pikey

she will be fine mate ! big shock for her because she very good looking ! so shes upset about looking a mess ! but the doctors have said that glass eyes can be matched to your other eye exact ! its been horrible but lifes about ups and downs ! i would swap with her now if i could but sadly cant . Shes tough and we will sort her ! thanks for the comments and dont worry the blades going up to the lakes when i get it on then nice smooth roads with no speed cameras . yeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Good luck John... No speed cameras....You must be joking me.... more police up there than flys on a dog poo But it is a very good road to The Devils Bridge..

Just watch the road passed the first farm house always very slippy.....
                          Andy

Comment

**** sake john sorry to hear about your mum look after her mate and good luck with the sale

Comment

sorry to hear about your mum and that your selling up. Keep in touch with us all and stay safe on that bike
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X