FAO Seanmcc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Seanmcc

What this ? local paper breaks news of seanmcc apparently having KRN in his collection now. Nice one Sean

no mention of a hacksaw then

Comment

hey SEAN you kept that one quiet poor accy not seen atoll

Comment

Originally posted by docscars View Post
        hey SEAN you kept that one quiet poor accy not seen atoll
        unseen but not 4gotten
        *Edited*

Comment

oh yes, here it is

Comment

should have seen him to day gum dog leap rally hacksaw no good crosscut out tumbled half of the forestery lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by docscars View Post
              should have seen him to day gum dog leap rally hacksaw no good crosscut out tumbled half of the forestery lol lol
              blimey he has too - almost got a rally stage there also

Comment

Lads keep an eye on the for sale section as i am sure you ave noticed Gerard hasnt been on this BB for quite a while me thinks there is going to be a big big clearout very shortly he says he cant seem to get time anymore due to buisness commitments so its one down Gerard [KRN] and a whole lot more to go.

Comment

Originally posted by seanmcc View Post
                  Lads keep an eye on the for sale section as i am sure you ave noticed Gerard hasnt been on this BB for quite a while me thinks there is going to be a big big clearout very shortly he says he cant seem to get time anymore due to buisness commitments so its one down Gerard [KRN] and a whole lot more to go.
                  I noticed that too sean do you think he will get shot of everything

Comment

Originally posted by oldskooljoe View Post
                    I noticed that too sean do you think he will get shot of everything
                    Well Joe me and Lawerence is taking the whole show over to National day not to sure if he is going over himself yet,i hope he doesnt take a head stagger and get rid of everything.

Comment

Get EIB bought before WIJ11 steps in Sean

Comment

Originally posted by xr32522 View Post
                        Get EIB bought before WIJ11 steps in Sean
                        You get the blue RS 2 base bot Steven.

Comment

Clean on Sean Clean on

Comment

Originally posted by seanmcc View Post

well you wudnt blame the man either 4 sell,n the hole lot,when you think of the time alone not even count,n the money he has spent on them and when he go,s to the main big shows the dont even place the man,s cars , if it wasnt his love for the cars and the passion he has 4 working at them i wud say any other man wud have said **** the lot. i think its a total disgrace the way he has been treated at the major shows over the last couple of years, so in 1 way i wudnt be suprized if he dos sell the lot but hope deep down he keeps them cause he has to have the best collection of RS,s in the british isles.
                            *Edited*

Comment

Originally posted by richard wilson View Post
                              well you wudnt blame the man either 4 sell,n the hole lot,when you think of the time alone not even count,n the money he has spent on them and when he go,s to the main big shows the dont even place the man,s cars , if it wasnt his love for the cars and the passion he has 4 working at them i wud say any other man wud have said **** the lot. i think its a total disgrace the way he has been treated at the major shows over the last couple of years, so in 1 way i wudnt be suprized if he dos sell the lot but hope deep down he keeps them cause he has to have the best collection of RS,s in the british isles.
                              well said Richard

Comment

Working...
                              X