Johnylock is selling up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnylock is selling up....

Hi, Just been speaking to John and he is selling up.. The car and all the bits are up for sale. He is just trying to sort is pc out at the moment and then all the bits are going on ebay.But he as said if anyone wants anything to email him at Jasonfoxy37@aol.com

I will let him tell you why, I am just sad that he is selling the car and he will be missed. All the best John and keep in contact.
    Andy

thanks andy

hello chaps ! long time no talk

as you all know i changed my job a few months ago ! and was going to sell the car then but was purswaded to carry on !! ive done my best but in the last six weeks havent really been near it .

Since then the guy who was supposed to be a good mate of mine tells me he wants the garage space back !! and with that bad news i have no choice but to cut and run . i will be selling all the parts and the shell seperate on ebay ! but will give everyone on here first offers on everything ive got ! so look on RS parts for sale section tonight onwards ! ive got so much stuff i couldnt list it all so what you might need please ask ! i only want back what ive spent on the parts so you wont get slapped .

Everything is mint and will arrive ready to fit to your car !

Thanks john

Comment

sorry to hear this jon. goodluck with the sale.
      sigpic

Comment

best of luck john with your next venture............

Comment

Working...
        X