Dream night

Comment

the kids have gone for a sleepover at grannies' for the night

Comment

lol,but its raining here in Cliviger so bet it will near you
        sigpic
        Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

What about finishing work jumping in the Carrera driving down the Pacific Coast Highway and letting the dogs run around on Bolsa Cheeka Beach while watching the sun set over the Pacific Ocean and grabbing fish and chips washed down with a Newkie brown on the way home

Comment

Originally posted by 68 Bullit View Post
            What about finishing work jumping in the Carrera driving down the Pacific Coast Highway and letting the dogs run around on Bolsa Cheeka Beach while watching the sun set over the Pacific Ocean and grabbing fish and chips washed down with a Newkie brown on the way home
            dont you mean 'fish and fries'

Comment

That will do me too

Hello 68 Bullit,hey mate that will do me too.I am looking on the net now for a flight ,its Costa Mesa when I get off at LAX .So have you a room for me when I get there you lucky Ba*****d

Comment

Had to do with the A58 Rochdale road, no sunset . . .

and yes it did rain

Comment

Need to swap the Carrera for a MK2 RS!
                  sigpic

Comment

Cyclist

Lets see how good you are at highway code question,
                    you catch a young woman up on a cycle on a corner,she is waring white shorts and a pink top,an a*** to die for.
                    You get round the corner and its clear to pass her Do you?
                    Or do you follow her a bit longer to make sure she is safe on that damn bike ?
                    This question is for Tony -mac,and all others but there is no prize!

Comment

newkie brown now i have't had one of them for long time had some good nights out on that

Comment

Originally posted by driverace View Post
                        you catch a young woman up on a cycle on a corner,she is waring white shorts and a pink top,an a*** to die for.
                        Hey driverace Buddy
                        The answer to the girl on the bike you know the answer to, and you forgot to insert you lucky Geordie B----d

Comment

Originally posted by driverace View Post

I think I`d have to make sure all was well for a couple of miles

Comment

Originally posted by tony-mac View Post
                            I think I`d have to make sure all was well for a couple of miles
                            I think the right thing to do would be to follow her all the way home to make sure she got there safe and sound (or is that called stalking?)

Comment

stay behind her!!!!!

OH YES!!!!stay behind her all the way home,she might get a puncture you know how HARD they are to fix,hey boys...

Comment

Working...
                              X