RS Price Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smoov View Post
    Are you on here trying to wind people up or is it someone using a pseudonym (look it up in a dictionary) to have a laugh
    think you could be right on both accounts martin

and what was wrong with mk1gaz's comments stinky i think he's right tbo

Comment

Originally posted by STINKY View Post
      Do you ever say anything decent?
      what i said was decent , and true .
      sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
      Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
      12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
        what i said was decent , and true .
        be a first
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

be a first
          You've obviously just paid £7000 for a rotten mexico with £300 running gear then . Never mind sell it quick cos it will be worth £1500 next year
          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

You've obviously just paid £7000 for a rotten mexico with £300 running gear then . Never mind sell it quick cos it will be worth £1500 next year
            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Comment

I have a nice selection of cars thank you. Don't need to buy Rot-boxes like the one in your sig.
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Are you related to mr rsendout stinky?

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

I have a nice selection of cars thank you. Don't need to buy Rot-boxes like the one in your sig.
                    SHOW US A PIC STINK

Comment

Originally posted by wozzy View Post
                      Are you related to mr rsendout stinky?

I thought that aswell m8

Comment

what 1.18th scale sitting on you rmantle piece

Comment

this going to get nasty .......

i see youve been banned from other sites gaz.... get some pics of your mk1 up gaz...read a good bit about it

get some pics of your collection up stinky.....

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post

i see youve been banned from other sites gaz....
                            lol , yes but it's not that difficult really as i get banned and i never even threaten or abuse anyone . All you need to do is upset certain cliques by telling a few home truths . Here's my guide below on how to get banned from certain forums .
                            1=Turbosport : pretty easy to get banned from there , just wait until one of Mods called Graham Bahr gets on a thread and then let him slag off your Pinto engine etc for a few posts . Then all you do is just mention his 500bhp BMW turbo engine that explodes every 5 mins and you'll get banned !!!!!!!!
                            2=Passionford : Very easy to get banned off there , just mention that one of the main 40,000+ posters on there knocked my mate Chris' garage for £800 and you'll get switched off after 5 mins !!!!!!!!!
                            3= Oldskoolford : Easy to get banned off there as well . The Admin hate you mentioning that nitrous is cheating (even though it is) and they will spit their dummy out if you point out that their mates 10 , 11 + 12 second street cars AREN'T street cars when they're in race mode . Pathetic really but true .

Comment

lol , yes but it's not that difficult really as i get banned and i never even threaten or abuse anyone . All you need to do is upset certain cliques by telling a few home truths . Here's my guide below on how to get banned from certain forums .
                              1=Turbosport : pretty easy to get banned from there , just wait until one of Mods called Graham Bahr gets on a thread and then let him slag off your Pinto engine etc for a few posts . Then all you do is just mention his 500bhp BMW turbo engine that explodes every 5 mins and you'll get banned !!!!!!!!
                              2=Passionford : Very easy to get banned off there , just mention that one of the main 40,000+ posters on there knocked my mate Chris' garage for £800 and you'll get switched off after 5 mins !!!!!!!!!
                              3= Oldskoolford : Easy to get banned off there as well . The Admin hate you mentioning that nitrous is cheating (even though it is) and they will spit their dummy out if you point out that their mates 10 , 11 + 12 second street cars AREN'T street cars when they're in race mode . Pathetic really but true .
                              nothing to do with the fact then that you think everyones car is either shit or cheating if it hasnt cot a n/a pinto or cossy, and you wind them all up.

Comment

Originally posted by bod View Post
                                nothing to do with the fact then that you think everyones car is either shit or cheating if it hasnt cot a n/a pinto or cossy, and you wind them all up.
                                They get wound up because of the above reasons i listed . Nitrous is fooooookin cheating though

Comment

Working...
                                X