No announcement yet.

oh dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no worries davie any way normal service has resumed she made me tea tonight and no bad side effects it can only get better ,have made a note of the date for next year,best thing was the piece and quiet i got so maybe wasn't so bad after all

Comment

threaten to kick her out, that'll get her talking!!!
      sigpic

Comment

should be finished now the mex that is
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
          threaten to kick her out, that'll get her talking!!!
          who wants her to start talking

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
            should be finished now the mex that is
            if i had known this the mex would ave been finished ages ago

Comment

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
              who wants her to start talking
              FPML - Top answer
              Cheers

Comment

well then, get the car done, get shut and get a thai bird. then you get tea cooked, no hassle and regular sex, without the haedache excuse.

hope kates not joined this site
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                  well then, get the car done, get shut and get a thai bird. then you get tea cooked, no hassle and regular sex, without the haedache excuse.

hope kates not joined this site

Comment

good idea Louie never thought of that ,thats that settled then
                    anybody want woman(wife) huffy,wont cook and donnt talk either ,oops sorry forgot started cooking again free to good home open to offers

Comment

fpml know the feeling lads i might be having to sell the sport project.........will depend on the results for the wifes test on monday gonna be a long weekend to find out if number 3 is on the way or not.

sorry to go off topic m8 .........but glad you made up with the missuss only so much shite you can cook for yourself before the talent runs out

Comment

already got 3 why do you think i got a garage now yeah i know i'm shite at cooking me i can a boiled egg am quite good at most things but cooking just not me maybe you wont have to sell donnt do any rash desicions that you might regret

Comment

lol im a dab hand at the speed dial for my tea when the missuss aint talking to me.

yeh think the shell might have to go anyway and re-shell the sport as i've had a price of £3k just for panels then got to consider wleding and paint on top.........might have to buy a half decent shell and stick the sport i.d and bits onto it but as i said will need to wait till monday then take it from there

Comment

Originally posted by 16 sport View Post
                            lol im a dab hand at the speed dial for my tea when the missuss aint talking to me.

yeh think the shell might have to go anyway and re-shell the sport as i've had a price of £3k just for panels then got to consider wleding and paint on top.........might have to buy a half decent shell and stick the sport i.d and bits onto it but as i said will need to wait till monday then take it from there

good luck mate

Comment

cheers m8 either way im booking in for the chop

Comment

dont do it
                                Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Working...
                                X