I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

Much to your lotss annoyance I'm back from a dead computer.........What have I missed then?
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Didn't you know this website is closed now?!?

Comment

spence is a ****
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

so what was it really ? 200 hours of community service ?

Comment

Hi,
          welcome to the site,

enjoy

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
            spence is a ****
            he knows that
            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

A typical Mexico has now slumped in value - owing to the Credit Crunch - so can I offer you £4k??

Comment

didnt know you been away

Comment

Think Patch has been at a hair clinic trying a new product out

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2grp4 View Post
                    Think Patch has been at a hair clinic trying a new product out
                    tip,hadnt worked at the weekend!
                    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
                      tip,hadnt worked at the weekend!
                      Theres probley **** all they can do for the poor las

Comment

Originally posted by roths View Post
                        A typical Mexico has now slumped in value - owing to the Credit Crunch - so can I offer you £4k??

have you not seen the red shed,it was 4k but the slump

Comment

Kev, sorry but, as is so often the case here, neither the question nor any of the replies are sound without a great deal more information on why you are back, what the real priorities for being back are and what is it specifically for, especially in the works team. In other words: my standard response (which I really need to code as something like "Type C response" to save time).
                          In the case of far too many "im back" being discussed at length on here, one reply should often be: "If you have to tell us if you need to come back; you don't really need to".
                          Going back to the first post in an attempt to offer relevant help: About how many times you're away a year? Are these the sort of "im back" that allow you to feel better in yourself or are they the ones that wave you off the moment you are seen to get your arse out for Spence? What percentage is such use compared to other use? What exact type of other use? (and if that's misbehaving in public, no help is offered). Any plans for Ford Fair of any kind, now or later?

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                            Kev, sorry but, as is so often the case here, neither the question nor any of the replies are sound without a great deal more information on why you are back, what the real priorities for being back are and what is it specifically for, especially in the works team. In other words: my standard response (which I really need to code as something like "Type C response" to save time).
                            In the case of far too many "im back" being discussed at length on here, one reply should often be: "If you have to tell us if you need to come back; you don't really need to".
                            Going back to the first post in an attempt to offer relevant help: About how many times you're away a year? Are these the sort of "im back" that allow you to feel better in yourself or are they the ones that wave you off the moment you are seen to get your arse out for Spence? What percentage is such use compared to other use? What exact type of other use? (and if that's misbehaving in public, no help is offered). Any plans for Ford Fair of any kind, now or later?

Have you been on the Gin Grum

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X