fao sose members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao sose members

wud like to thank all the members at the sose day at kames who made us very welcome at there show, thanks to martin for keepn us a place as we didnt get up there till after 11, we set of at 5am to get the ferry across then made ur way up to the show,and thankfully the rain stayd away till we where just leaving to set of home,got the boat home at 20.00 and arrived home at 23.30 was a long day but well worth the trip over to see the lads, hade a great time and a laugh with all men and was great to see bobby love,steve,martin,mark and the other lads from cumbria, then they told me that ruddy was flat out in the shops and cudnt make it up,was great to see ders black beauty,garys red beasty,bis johnnies wee mint mark1 and racing snakes totaly stunning green mexico and to all the rest of the lads that made it a graet day out and hopefully we will be back next year.
    cheers richard
    *Edited*

Great to have you over Richard..see you next year
    ..i forgot my camera so no pics of the day

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

Thanks Richard nice talking to you

Stevo

Comment

Cheers Richard, Was good to see you making the trip over from the Emerald Isle

Comment

good to talk again thats the first time ive been sober when i met youhope you got home okay richard and well done to you guys for making the trip over

Comment

Glad you enjoyed Kames.
            We'll be making the same trip next year.

cheeRS Gary...
            sigpic

My Car in The vBGarage

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
              good to talk again thats the first time ive been sober when i met you
              we must try that sum time BJ
              sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Working...
              X