tow vehicle and every day car help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tow vehicle and every day car help

okay guys the time has come...ill be a trailer queen but if i want to show the car ive no choice as ive 2 young nippers...no seat belts in the back of the mexico for baby seats so ive to buy a tow vehicle....
    i dont wanna spend much on one as i want to get myself another car as well to drive everyday...i will ask about this later...
    ive got a passat at the mo which is fine but aint any use for towing, so ive set my mind on a few buses as such but not sure wat
    here are my choices
    1: toyota hilux surf (jap import 2.4d)
    2: suziki grand vitara 2lt diesel
    3: land rover defender pre 1985 model for classic insurance
    4: range rover
    5: mitsubishi pajero

after all that i was thinking of buying myself an 1989 xr3i thats for sale near me...should i go with this or buy something else...ive never had any experience with a mk3/4 so not sure about them

do a poll its easier id get a disco
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

audi

Go find yourself a 1996 to 1998 Audi Avant 1.9TDI 110BHP Quattro estate with the sports suspension fitted as an option, they tow well, handle well , good on juice and with sports suspension pack on them and a Brian James trailer its go as fast as you dare !

I have had 4 different ones all together and you will not get a better all round bus cambelts every 60,000

Comment

My Missus has a Mitsubishi L200 Warrior which is great to drive ,tow the Yellow Knacker with,fit kids in and take crap to the tip and its also too big to park in city centre car parks so stops her shopping,until she discovered the benefits of Park & Ride LOL
        sigpic

Comment

just spent a thousand pound having a new head on my disco its a 300 tdi and they are supposed to be bomb proof but im not convinced transit for me cheap as chips and even plenty of room to get your head down as well

Comment

got a defender myself and its shit, leaks oil, never starts from the off, its a bastard to park and she wont go anywhere in it. i love it!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X