Cortisone Injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortisone Injection

Has any one had the above in the hip ? and if so what are they like, (Painfull etc can i work etc) my quack pulled a funny face and drew breath through her front teeth when it was mentioned, but wouldnt elaborate so am in the dark a bit, i refuse to look it up on the interweb as im sure i'll find something seriously wrong with me

I'm going this afternoon to see my consultant and just wondered what to expect,

be gental guys
    sigpic

Originally posted by npikey View Post
    Has any one had the above in the hip ? and if so what are they like, (Painfull etc can i work etc) my quack pulled a funny face and drew breath through her front teeth when it was mentioned, but wouldnt elaborate so am in the dark a bit, i refuse to look it up on the interweb as im sure i'll find something seriously wrong with me

I'm going this afternoon to see my consultant and just wondered what to expect,

be gental guys
    Got a knacked hip through playing rugby and they say im to young for a hip replacement so i have to have one every other month yes they do hurt (lots) as for work i suppose you cant go playing football or bellydancing it depends on your work i sit down all day so it aint to bad
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
      Got a knacked hip through playing rugby and they say im to young for a hip replacement so i have to have one every other month yes they do hurt (lots) as for work i suppose you cant go playing football or bellydancing it depends on your work i sit down all day so it aint to bad
      Cant do football or belly dancing at the mo any way, work consists of lorry/van/fork lift driving so not too hard but on my feet for a lot of the day, thanks for that
      sigpic

Comment

Had one in my elbow and in my back.... Never again......Painfull as hell and you can feel the needle scrape the bone.
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Had them in My hip, but got the Joint replaced very sore for a while once the inj was first done then ok a few hours later, all depends on your pain threshold

Comment

Had one in my knee years ago hurt like hell and i swore blind that i would never have one again,
            ripped the muscles in my shoulder last year and wouldnt have the injection again so ended up with a year of physio and acupuncture

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

Had a wicked back for ages once, tried everything (not this cortisone mullarchy though). Then I tried a magnetic bracelet and pain cleared in 3 days and has never come back after 5 years.

It cost me £50 quid but if it cost £500 it would have been money well spent

Maybe worth a try as I suspect you may not have the injection after the above comments

Link here:

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Had one in my shoulder joint near to my kneck.

Didn't hurt that mutch BuT I am a Northerner
                CheeRS Paul
                sigpic

Comment

the north

you dont feel pain from the north ! you just take it and move on havent a clue about this injection but if theres no other remedy then just get it done ya big puff ! sometimes the thinkin about it can be worse than the doin it !

Comment

Well had the cortisone injection ( good job i didnt see all the posts or i might have gone) not too bad at all the hips acheing a little now but apart from that all's good

The only thing that bothered me was that the needle was the size of a pencil so it took a bit of pushing to get it in to my hip joint,
                    sigpic

Comment

Alll that wimping and you donr it he he
                      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by npikey View Post
                        Well had the cortisone injection ( good job i didnt see all the posts or i might have gone) not too bad at all the hips acheing a little now but apart from that all's good

The only thing that bothered me was that the needle was the size of a pencil so it took a bit of pushing to get it in to my hip joint,

good stuff, lets hope it does the trick

cheeRS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
                          good stuff, lets hope it does the trick

cheeRS
                          Too right m8, thanks again for yesterday
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X