fao Richyc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao Richyc

Big thanks for NOT giving me the opportunity to pitch a tent in your garden saturday night . The Dorset hospitality was fantastic, a very good evening had by all, your spare room was fantastic thanks .

I think one of your neighbours must have sabotaged the cars during the weekend though. 1 car 2 x fires and a clutch cable, 2nd car 1 x snapped clutch cable and 3rd car 1 x burst water hose . Dont bring them out in the hot sunshine, its no good for them .................................
    cheeRS
    Ian
    sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
    Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

yeh cheers richy and sue for the bbq sat night, good to see all,
    was bad luck with the cars, gra you were very lucky
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Grum was the luckiest by miles, That could have been really nasty if it had burn't for any longer....... Shame the car didn't make it though but at least it is safe and unharmed.

As Ian says, Many many thanks to Richy C and Sue for their hospitality and the use of their garden for hotel Frost We had a great time and even "The Boy" wan't too badly behaved LOL. Fantastic weather all round but am suffering with sunburn't feet today......

The breakdowns were eerie as there were so many (Mine being the last) There must be a southern curse going on......
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

i was trying to get car of the show, but it didn't work
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
          There must be a southern curse going on......
          kev, there has been for four years at least

Comment

Working...
          X