Deep Regret !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hang on ?

ive been with my employers seven years ! so the promotion is safe and i know the hard work ahead will take up alot of my time ! not a nine to five anymore . Also the car was garaged for the last fourteen years and it needs to be done and back on the road ! depending on what offers i get ? i could end up putting it in the garage and locking the door for a year or so ! but thats a bridge i will cross soon . Thanks for all your support ! and i know it aint over yet lol half the sites at work . john

Comment

p.s

A few people saying its not worth alot in bits ? end of the day the car was complete when i bought it ! but had alot of the original parts worn looking and tired ! not alot needed to finish it so still worth good money ? like ive said most people strip them anyway and put them back together .

Comment

shame your selling the car mate
        but good luck with the job

Comment

Keep it in your garage and just forget about it. You know this car inside out, and you have the parts to finish, which is worth a lot. One day in the future will come along when you could be glad you had kept it, and then you could have some spare time to pick up where you left off. Kids soon grow up like mine have, and any guilt about spending time on the car will be over. Maybe then you could complete it.........no harm done.

Comment

Keep it John, As much as I want mine back on the road, this year I have left sitework and gone on my own doing private work, If I ever get time, I have no energy to do anything on mine lol.
            I look at it this way, its not eating or drinking locked up in the garage, only to enjoy when you do get time

Comment

good luck with it all dude!
              sigpic

Comment

good luck with the new job John

gutted about you selling the car though

Comment

me heads done in !!!

im in bits lads lol !! thought i had made me mind up but now think leaving it in the garage for a year or so wouldnt be a bad thing ? ive been in my job a long time and know what the promotion will bring ! so im just shafted on time ! ill have a think over the weekend and make a decision once and for all ! had a real hectic week so ive had me head up me arse .

Comment

good idea, no rush to get it finished take your time and do it right

you can afford to now you have had a promotion

Nutty Professor

Comment

thanks lads

well i slept on it ! wich i should have done before i jumped the gun and have decided to carry on ! thanks for the support and you lads are 100% right i would have regreted selling her big time ! it took me ten years or more to finnally have a garage and enough space to do one ! ive got a mate whos rebuilt ford cosworths etc and will help me out taking the engine and gearbox , back axle etc out ! and help on weekends with the rebuild wich i need big time ! most of you lads live near eachother and help out but i had no one down here ! Anyway keep checkin me pics on basket cases and ill update some more next week . john

Comment

Working...
                      X