X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read Sad loss...

Ive copied this from the rsoc bb lee..

Sad Loss
    I have been asked to be the bearer of some very sad news.

Chris Richmond (Chris500) a long term member of the RSOC sadly passed away on Monday 19th May 2008.

His enthusiasm for the RS Marque led him to owning a variety of RS cars both new and old.

Chris was an active member of both the Lancashire and Manchester groups and was partly to thank for the return of the classic Towneley Park Show.

Chris will be missed from the RS scene, especially in the North West and our thoughts are with his Wife Denise, Daughters Nicola and Victoria and family at this very sad and difficult time.

His wife and daughters would like Chris to have one last run out with his passion and would like as many of his friends with RS cars of all Marques to attend the funeral procession, if you feel this is something you would like to do as a friend of Chris’s then please contact me via PM.

The date and time of service will follow as soon as we have the details, we will be sure to post them.

On a very personal note Chris you were a top bloke and a good friend with whom I enjoyed many a conversation and laugh with and you will be sadly missed by not only me but your many friends.

Martin

R.I.P Chris Richmond 2008
    sigpic

Sad loss of one of my buddies.

He loved the lakes tour and his BDA powered mk1 got him round with no dramas.

He was so looking forward to the next one.

Gutted.

Nutty Professor

Comment

R.i.p Chris,
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Didn't know Chris, but my thoughts are with his family and friends
        Cheers

Comment

Didn't know him myself, R.I.P Chris

Comment

sad loss

also dont know him ! but he sounded like a top bloke . Thoughts and best wishes to his family .

Comment

Didn't know him tbh but a tragic loss

Thoughts go to his family and friends RIP
              Roll on the Tour 2011

Comment

never had the pleasure of meeting him , but he sounds a top bloke .. i am sure many people will miss him . R. I. P.

Comment

i didnt know the guy,but he seemed like one of us,my thoughts are with his family.R.I.P.chris......

Comment

so sad didnt know him but feel for his family .was he on the recent tour and was it sudden...............R.I.P Chris

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
                      so sad didnt know him but feel for his family .was he on the recent tour and was it sudden...............R.I.P Chris
                      Yes mate chris was on the tour we were camping around the back of the trees he had a blue mk1 rs2000 with a twin cam fitted very nice car top bloke will be sadly missed
                      sigpic

Comment

Gutted when heard the news earlier this week,still shocked now.Knew chris from the Lancs group and he was a top bloke.
                        He had the biggest smile on his face at the start of the Lakes Tour revving the BDA,so did i.
                        You will be missed mate R.I.P
                        sigpic
                        Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

i also did;nt know him R.I.P

Comment

i also didn't know him but my thoughts are with his family @ this sad time r.i.p
                            sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

R.i.p
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X