ebay feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay feedback

it is now in place the the seller cannot leave a negative feedback to the buyer.....
    best way i think

it's about time that this was done
    sigpiccheeRS paul

oh good

Comment

Agreed wholeheartedly

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

about time !

ive been ripped off five times on ebay this year parts not arrived etc but the worst is when they say a part is mint !!!! and when it arrives its rubbish ! tell you lads i could have killed someone ! so you leave feedback that the parts no good and the seller then slates you ?? its about time they sorted it .

Comment

p.s

i bought a steering wheel of a seller called hot-fords ! and paid £80 i won it on the 9th of may and sent a cheque 1st class on the 12th ! he then sends me an email that hes not letting me have it now because the cheque hasnt arrived ? if any of you read my feedback on ebay you will see i pay straight away and dont mess about ! i canceled the cheque and also offered him cash next day post or a postal order but he didnt reply ? i think he just wanted more money for it and wasnt happy ? but im gonna leave him some bad feedback ! just thought i would let you lads know incase you buy from him .

Comment

neg feedback don't bother me...
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

paul

its not about neg feedback paul ? its about being honest and doing a deal ! to many people on ebay who lie and rip people off .

Comment

I have a bucket of compressed air if you are interested jonny... going cheap

Comment

100% feedback with 400 odd items,im not bothered!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnylock View Post
                    its not about neg feedback paul ? its about being honest and doing a deal ! to many people on ebay who lie and rip people off .

your right...i sell alot on ebay and have no negs that tells you how good i am
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

hot -fords

i posted neg feedback for him ! read like this

won item on the 9th of may ! sent payment 12th of may sellers says payment not recieved ? followed up by offered him cash next day recorded or postal order but no reply ? bad seller

then he started the emails last night ! first of all it started you sad wanker !! then called me a fat c!nt nig!er etc etc ! had about nine emails mostly threats ! dont know where nig!er came from im white ? also im not fat sounds like a right nutter ! anyway sent all his emails to ebay so they can sort him ! he also says it dont matter if he had 50% neg feedback ! dickheads would still buy is shit ? his words not mine !

Comment

Originally posted by M11RF View Post
                        I have a bucket of compressed air if you are interested jonny... going cheap
                        Is it in mint condition???

Comment

Bought an akrapovic carbon can for my new blade and paid £427.00 with next day delivery.That was on 23rd march,still not got it Been in touch with buyer he said he has a tracking number and has sent it,been in touch with ebay and they did fk all about it. Paid with paypal,so much for paypal protection taking it up with barclaycard now see if i get any joy. Wouldn't care he has great feedback to. failing that i've got his address so at least i can pop round and sort him if i get no joy
                          sigpic

Comment

i won an item for a £1 plus postage a real bargain as it was worth about £100 but needless to say it never turned up although he had said it was sent signed for etc after he had been to europe for 3 weeks then again racing for another week, had asked to see the postal receipt , but not forth coming .

so it was realy refreshing to ba able neg the ****er with no come back.

Comment

there was a write up in the Sunday Times this week about ebay and the like, it was about the scams that are now common place.
                              They say best thing is never send CHQ's or CASH also check the persons feedback and then check out the feedback person and see if they are leaving each other feedback as most scammers do this to boost feedback so they look like a good seller.

your local Police won't do anything as they won't have a fraud department, report anything to the main Police Stn, some Police won't want to even do a crime report for ebay scams but you have the right to report it as it is a fraud crime in the end.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Working...
                              X