Speed Awareness Course!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Awareness Course!!!!

Has anybody ever been on one of these before? I got caught by camera doing 35 in a 30 limit a couple of weeks ago and they sent me these forms today,if i attend it costs £80.00 for the day's course,i don't get me 3 points, and don't have to pay the £60.00 speeding fine, result
    sigpic

Hi, Did one many moons ago. Do it and save on the points. Class room in the morning and then you just go drive around in the afternoon. Whilst some tells you were you are going wrong.... LIKE HAVING THE WIFE IN THE CAR
    Andy

Comment

as above son.

its a bit tedius but saves you the points,its worth it,
      the only problem now is if you have a big accident due to speed, after attendening the course they will throw the book at you ,it gives them more amunition,drive carefully or dont stop....just kidding
      always drive carefully you dont know whats round the corner......

Comment

The secret is to wear a Alpinestars fire proof racing suit and carry a simpson helmet under your arm, it'll get you in their good books

or if you can get hold of a police uniform even better
        sigpic

Comment

just dont speed in the beggining, remember speed kills.....
          Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post
            just dont speed in the beggining, remember speed kills.....

and dont forget your seat belts

Comment

Buckle Up at all times

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by andym View Post
                Hi, Did one many moons ago. Do it and save on the points. Class room in the morning and then you just go drive around in the afternoon. Whilst some tells you were you are going wrong.... LIKE HAVING THE WIFE IN THE CAR

PMSL
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys i will deffo do the course,going to turn up in the trick 911 with the 3.8 barrels and cage in, that will be a good start . But seriously, it's a good thing to save your points though,makes me feel a lump better,even though i was in the wrong for speeding.Fair play to them
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X