AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

leeds 3-2

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            sigpic

Comment

dont worry Gaz ....................... we is already up mate

Comment

oh come on you lot, LUFC started off with -25 points this season, youu gotta hand it to them, bloody top season, you can't keep a club like that down, bit of norvern pride n all that

Just keep your fingers crossed for BCFC, great season for my team too, promoted and if they win the play off promoted again, that Gary Johnson bloke, bloody brilliant manager that

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrs View Post
                  oh come on you lot, LUFC started off with -25 points this season, youu gotta hand it to them, bloody top season, you can't keep a club like that down, bit of norvern pride n all that

Just keep your fingers crossed for BCFC, great season for my team too, promoted and if they win the play off promoted again, that Gary Johnson bloke, bloody brilliant manager that

Fingers are crossed for brizzle really really do hope they do it .
                  no team in that league deserve it more than bristol city , massive respect to what johnson and the players have done this season

And granted leeds have done well this season , but im praying that they fall at the last hurdle
                  sigpic

Comment

1st Leg - scored in the 6th minute of injury time when only 4 minutes were to be played

2nd Leg - scored in the last minute

To be fair Carlisle are not ready financially to go up to the Championship but would have liked them to get to the Final at Wembley.

Conference 4 years ago, 8th in League 1 last season, 4th this season so progress is being made, just hope we can keep our keeper as he is Premiership standard
                    Cheers

Comment

Come On Doncaster
                      Who Are Leeds Then
                      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

I was at the game last night, Carlisle did not play very well. They played a lot better at the other games they played against Leeds.

Never mind Doncaster will stuff them at Wembley if they manage to get to the final

I think Leeds have not done themselfs any favours this year by the way they have carried on this season by saying they should not be in this League etc. They started the season with -15 points not 25.

If they do not make it past the final they will be straight up next season no doubt about that.

Comment

Originally posted by smoov View Post
                          1st Leg - scored in the 6th minute of injury time when only 4 minutes were to be played

2nd Leg - scored in the last minute

To be fair Carlisle are not ready financially to go up to the Championship but would have liked them to get to the Final at Wembley.

Conference 4 years ago, 8th in League 1 last season, 4th this season so progress is being made, just hope we can keep our keeper as he is Premiership standard
                          As far as I am concerned,i am glad you didn`t go up,your goalie scored years ago to put Scarborough out of the league.Goalies are meant to stay between the sticks not trying to score between them at the other end.Only Kidding Leeds looked the better side last night as did Carlisle at Ellend Rd for the first game.

Comment

-10 for the remainder of the previous campaign and then another 15 for good measure for the next season, for things that weren't entirely in their hands and bloody WHUFC got away with bloody blue murder in the Prem, so tell me the justice in all that

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                              Come On Doncaster
                              Who Are Leeds Then
                              I hope we play Doncaster Rovers,so we can stuff them

Comment

Working...
                              X