Lazer diffusers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazer diffusers

A friend has Been trying to get together some info on these, they block the lazer speed guns and hopfully prevent you getting caught speeding ??

any body got any experience of these as he/she seems to be getting conflicting information,

I would like to make it known that i do not condone speeding, unless you really have to

Cheers
    sigpic

Originally posted by npikey View Post
    A friend has Been trying to get together some info on these, they block the lazer speed guns and hopfully prevent you getting caught speeding ??

any body got any experience of these as he/she seems to be getting conflicting information,

I would like to make it known that i do not condone speeding, unless you really have to

Cheers
    Officially there are illegal and if the Police can prove that you are using one to block their speed guns they can prosecute you.

If hidden in a grille you may get away with it, but they are not 100% effective.

Think the morale is speed when safe to do so and keep your eyes peeled at all times
    Cheers

Comment

a friend of my brothers, who is a police inspector took one of these for private testing[him and his mate]
      it does confuse the laser but not on every occasion. his verdict was that they are to hit and miss so you can never be certain that it has done its job,
      so i would not bother if i was you, just put a cd on the car and it will be as effective in dispursing the laser and wont cost a penny

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

[quote=wozzy;264304]so i would not bother if i was you, just put a cd on the car and it will be as effective in dispursing the laser and wont cost a

see a lot of trucks with CD's, does it work or is it all bollocks ?

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X