custom and louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom and louis

Didnt want to take the 18 pop on tour as it failed on the previous weekend with ignition problems, and i didnt get it sorted until late wednesday, too late for a shakedown imo, as we were heading north for the m sport tour on the thursday.
    Dave custom offered the map seat to me and how could i refuse, been in the car round a few circuits but what was it like on the roads.....well all i can say what an experience.

just a really big thank you to custom and louis for the map seats for me and ally, Ally enjoyed the tour in the yellow mex louis, loved the car

i must say it didnt miss a beat even with all the abuse that was given to it, some places were very scary but i had confidence in the driver and car. That poor gearbox took some beating and sounded awesome in car.
    It was a blast...oh customs car was the one that sounded like a rocket ship, the little play with steves cossack car was good even the brabus sp tried.
    team notts, i blinked and the next thing you were lagging

cheers guys
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

no problem at all dave and thanks for lending ally to me the company was appriciated.
    sigpic

Comment

Not surprising Dave, my 1600 wheezer was struggling to get near the big mans mighty weapon
      went past me like i was stood still
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post

the little play with steves cossack car was good
        Note to Steve in Cossack car :-

Lower the digital screen to your sequential gearbox off the top of your dash
        I was reading it through your back screen and knew when you were going to nail the car
        The screen changed from 5 - 4 - 3 then off you went - lol

As for the passenger ride Dave I told you that you were more than welcome - glad you enjoyed it

The gearbox does make some nice mechanical noises with the steel sychros and SC/CR gear set

Goes a loooonnnngggggggg time in 1st as well - lol lol lol lol lol

Loved the Notts 7 incident was a highlight of many highlights of The Tour

Must say a mega thank to Acheyford for the (which he didnt want paying for !) 10 litres of fuel to get me over The Buttertub Pass
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
          Didnt want to take the 18 pop on tour

tight git, anything to save petrol money

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
            Must say a mega thank to Acheyford for the (which he didnt want paying for !) 10 litres of fuel to get me over The Buttertub Pass

never heard spence calling it that before

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
              tight git, anything to save petrol money

cheeRS
              lol, i didnt have any money after renting the tow vehicle £260 and trailer £90 and putting in £130 of diesel

miles looked after the car for me tho
              MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Working...
              X