No announcement yet.

Welsh rally this sunday................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh rally this sunday................

Anyone coming over / Down / Up for this event, Starts in Brecon town centre at 8.30, and takes place on the Epynt ranges all day, Cracking venue, cracking event

cheeRS
    sigpic

Timing/dates Please
    Graham
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Ok I Know If I Had Read Your Thread Properly Then I Wouldnt Have To Have Written These Last 2 ****ing Fool I Am Cheers
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
        Ok I Know If I Had Read Your Thread Properly Then I Wouldnt Have To Have Written These Last 2 ****ing Fool I Am Cheers

Epynt may be accessed from the A40, using the Dual Carriageway at Llywel. The centre (Llywel to Tirabad) road will be closed to all traffic between 08.30 and 10.30 on Sunday from a point just south of the junction at Dixies, to it's junction just east of Tirabad.
        PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE CENTRE ROAD, OR EITHER OF THE ROADS FROM THE CENTRE ROAD TO THE GERMAN VILLAGE, AT ANY TIME. Doing so could cause a delay to the running of the event. CARS PARKED ON THE CENTRE ROAD, OR CILIENNI TRACK / CILIENNI LINK WILL BE REMOVED AT YOUR OWN RISK.The main spectator area will, as usual, be at Dixies junction. This area will form part of Stage 1, so to get into the normal parking area you will need to arrive before 08.30, when the road closure will take place. Alternative parking will be available on the right-hand side, by the gravel road leading to Route 66 (see map). Access to the ranges will cost £10 per car.
        If you walk into the stage from Dixies towards Llandeilo'r Fan, please keep to the left hand side of the stage, and walk behind the rope / tape. The area between the rope / tape and the road is a spectator no-go area, and the military have swept the area behind the rope / tape to ensure that it is safe for spectators.
        All spectators must be aware of the contents of the Epynt Safety Notice. Please listen to, and take notice of, the Marshals. They are not there to have a better view than you, they are there to ensure that Safety, for both Competitors AND Spectators, is not compromised.

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

whats the weather forcast

Comment

Latest weather conditions and forecasts for the UK and the world. Includes up to 14-days of hourly forecast information, warnings, maps, and the latest editorial analysis and videos from the BBC Weather Centre.

look it up you lazy bum

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
              whats the weather forcast

looks like a heavy delivery of T shirts and Cam covers followed by happiness and sunshine,

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

I thought the Rally of wales was in November
                We used to have a Rally UK once that used to visit Yorkshire
                sigpic

Comment

I think 167awo is out in PHF (tyre testing the weird BHRC spec Dunlops before the three BHRC tarmac rounds later in year?).
                  First time ever on Eppynt for PHF (Eppynt proper, as opposed to the bordering forests).

Comment

will keep an eye out for it,

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X