anyone need these ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone need these ?

chaps ! ive just hunted arround all morning for four little clips that hold the HT leads in place away from the manifold on my pinto ! Ford who are supposed to still stock them fobed me off and put me onto quicko !! but they dont stock them ! ive got to go down tommorow and pay upfront 28 pence each before they will order ! so does anyone else want some whalst im going ! and i can post them out to you ? john

Originally posted by johnylock View Post
    chaps ! ive just hunted arround all morning for four little clips that hold the HT leads in place away from the manifold on my pinto ! Ford who are supposed to still stock them fobed me off and put me onto quicko !! but they dont stock them ! ive got to go down tommorow and pay upfront 28 pence each before they will order ! so does anyone else want some whalst im going ! and i can post them out to you ? john
    ill take some of them of you mate

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

check your pinto !!

if any of you lads do want some ! check what you need ? my pinto needs four single holders but other pintos had two singles and one double !! got your message wozzy ! ill sort it mate . john

Comment

just lee then

ok no other takers !! just two sets for me and lee then

Comment

Working...
        X