What next....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next....

Well now we're all here, what do we do ?

Here's a starter for 10 :

I think there might be a general concern amongst 'The Management' of the club that subscribed members are falling as opposed to increasing. Yes, it's fair to say that the club still gets new people joining but the problem seems to be getting people to continue paying subs after the first year.

My thoughts would be that we have to raise the profile of the club a bit, maybe we could make 'Opposite Lock' a bit better by increasing the content or possibly giving it a colour cover or some pictures inside if any of you lot have access to good, cheap printing facilities.

Any more ideas ?

RSOC Member - 6960

Why dont we have a bigger copy of opposite lock online that way no extra printing costs and it could be in colour ,we would still have to have a paper copy but that could stay as it is in black & white as not everybody has the internet

Comment

Agree. The club does need to raise it's profile. There are a lot of MK2 RS's out there and I think there are about 2000 on the RSOC Registrar????????? We need to knick them if this club is to grow.
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

I have already suggested to Phil that we issue Opposite Lock as a PDF or HTML document mainly to save on printing costs but also to up the image of the magazine.

He's taking the idea under consideration

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

for your info, the RSOC has 654 current member with Mk2's

Comment

little bit out then
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
            X